Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Account Logging

Memory in response to you, I misunderstood his question....simple enough
    Cheyenne to limit what a user can access on the hd after they log in, all you have to do it modify the folder permissions so that they dont have rights to view/edit the contents of that folder. In XP pro right click on the folder goto properties, then the security tab. Click on the user whose permissions you want to change and change them the way you see fit.
    <chsh> I've read more interesting technical discussion on the wall of a public bathroom than I have at AO at times

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    There are morons, then there are utter morons..... And then there's Boomwoody......

Boom old chap....... without reverse engineering the code, (which I am sure you are quite capable of doing.... ) how exactly are you going to determine what your nice little Trojan will do, read the l33t warez instructions??????

I've seen some stupid things in my time but....... well, lets just say that was up there!!!!!!
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

I'll use that keylogger and I will modify the folder permissions. The folder permissions is more what I was looking for. Sorry it tooke me a while to get back to but I've been pretty busy working.

Boomwoody, I want to secure my computer not put a trojan on it, in case you miss understood me. If I stuck a trojan on there I'd have to be either drunk, or really new at computers.

Maybe we should post his thread in tech humor. lol

Thanks for all the help.
    =

hahaha a trojan. phew...i thought cheyenne wanted a program that will let her see what the other people r doin and only her...not anyone on the internet. i'm sure microsoft offers a program for this.

bahahaha...a trojan...thanx boomwoody i needed a laugh

I take offense to that deftones (not really)
    i thought cheyenne wanted a program that will let her see what the other people are doing
    I'm a man, boy, dude, guy ect. lol.
    Not a woman or a her.
    =

haha my bad dude...i just know girls have names that r cheyenne...sry. later

They only reason my name is cheyenne is become of a plane that I fly in sometimes called a cheyenne.
    =

It does'nt seem there are good XP users here as for the logging is concerned do the follwing

1. Login as Administrator
    2. Control Panel -----> Adminstrative Tools ----> Event Viewer
    3. Select Security.

The rest you can do ,if not mail me

or

You should try the following tool from Foundstone.com
    NTLast v3.0

warl0ck7
    .::No Remorse::.

Speaking of Foundstone.com though, not trying to get off the topic, but I wonder how much longer they will be in business? Better get this stuff while you can.
    [shadow]There is no right and wrong, only fun and boring...
    Formatting my server because someone hacked into it sounds pretty boring to me...
    That\'s why it\'s all about AntiOnline.com!
    [/shadow]