Thread: Just the facts, If you please

Question Just the facts, If you please

Greetings:
    As you can tell, I am new to AntiOnline.
    I have some questions wandering my command filled brain:
    Keyloggers, encryption tools, ect, ect.... what language is used to make those?
    I don't want instructions on how to make them, just to know with what they're made, and I'll figure it out myself.
    Another question: What OS is best for stuff like.....that? UNIX? I'm just a plain windows guy, so all I know is DOS and Windows (Insert year)

I have no bad intentions, just an overly curious brain that plans to learn about computers until I can make them walk and get me coffee.

Looking forward to typing to you all
    \"I ONLY DRINK THE BLOOD OF MY ENEMIES....and maybe a strawberry yoohoo....and a...Pina Co-la-da!...
    If you like pina coladas....ugh!, gettin\' caught in the rain....ugh!\"
    -Sarge

Hello, and welcome to the new and improved AntiOnline. Okay, first things first.

You wanna know about what language exploits, keyloggers and other tools are developed with. That my friend is a VERY large question because these tools are programmed in many, many languages on many platforms. To answer the question, you might want to search www.google.com and look to see what you can find.

Let's give you an example... the backdoor Back Orifice 2000 was coded in C++ and you can see the source code at SourceForge.

The question of "what's the best OS" has been discussed time and time again here, and you can find it on the search function on the upper-right hand corner of this web site. However, the search function is sadly not the best there is, and you might need to wade through unrelated posts.

Lastly, check out the security downloads and security docs to feed your curiosity.

Now grab your coffee and have fun reading. If you have any questions, you can PM me

Jack

Banned

Re: Just the facts, If you please

Originally posted here by MR.CD:\
    Keyloggers, encryption tools, ect, ect.... what language is used to make those?

Another question: What OS is best for stuff like.....that? UNIX? I'm just a plain windows guy, so all I know is DOS and Windows (Insert year)
    MR.CD:\ You can make those in nearly any language & languages like C++ and delphi have plenty of compilers & componets that will fit the needs of different OS styles. If your planing on switching OS to something unix based then go for R.H. linux or mandrake. Oh and another thing... I don't think there is a 'best OS' I've tried them all atleast one once and I don't think there is such a thing called 'best language'... I've made stupid hello world programs in everything from pascal, to VB, to C++, & (ect) and they've all had there pros and cons.