Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Antipoint abuse and etiquette

Banned
    Originally posted here by CyberSpyder
    well I am getting negged like hell for this but I will keep this thread open for the sake of discussion and to prove that I won't give into the pressure of the people who don't like me bringing this up and discussing it and for all of you who negged me, just so you know you may have me banned for voicing my opinion but I will be back and hundreds more will pop up in my place in the meantime.
    No, you're keeping this thread up because you're a dumbass... don't you get it... no one cares if you have a problem with the AP system.. it isn't going to change and odds are, you're going to get your ass booted from this site. I agree w/ you that the AP system is bad and either has to be eliminated or changed, but I'm not going to go around like you, bitching about the smallest thing... I'll tell you what everyone else has told you... shut up and take it.

Where's Negative or some other admin when you need them... CLOSE THIS THREAD.... end the bitching... end all the flaming (including my own) and let's get back to security and computer-related topics.

It sounds like you're taking AP's a bit too seriously. AntiOnline is about gaining knowledge, not gainging cyber points. Don't get all worked up about getting negged, does it really fuc*in matter any way? Just move on forget this AP shi*.

Look, I've tried to be reasonable about this but at some point you've got abandon this concept that this or any other community owes you something. We don't. We don't owe you fairness, we don't even owe you compassion.

We've all gotten our asses kicked from time to time but that which does not kill me makes me stronger. Complaining about it won't help, it'll only hurt you in the end and then those @ssholes you're compaingin about win, don't they?

peace
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

AO Security for Non-Geeks tonybradley's Avatar
    well I am getting negged like hell for this but I will keep this thread open for the sake of discussion and to prove that I won't give into the pressure of the people who don't like me bringing this up and discussing it and for all of you who negged me, just so you know you may have me banned for voicing my opinion but I will be back and hundreds more will pop up in my place in the meantime.
    I have to agree with Korpdeath again. You aren't making a point, you are completely missing the point.

You are not being negged due to some communist conspiracy to take away your rights or your freedom of speech or expression. You are being negged because you are wasting bandwidth dragging up a useless topic yet again. You are being negged because the community is tired of hearing people bitch about getting negged (ironic but true).

Being a martyr for your cause won't enlighten anyone. We have all been senselessly negged at one time or another. You move on to the next post and continue contributing to the community. You don't waste everyone's time and bandwidth whining about whether your dots are green or red.

Banned
    before posting again please read the first post again I have tried to delete this but it isnt' working for me so I've changed the front marker to show that I'm trying to get this deleted.

Banned
    You could always use the 'report'-button, or PM a moderator... this being said:*all throw your hands in the air and shout with me: THREAD CLOSED*