Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Warning! your account may be removed!

Warning! your account may be removed!

Hail, how are you gentlemen ?

That message (wich i saw in the start page) was to everyone right ? because i got scared... i didn't do anything wrong. Watchout, don't make good people feel bad, hehe.

Farewell

No, that message is not to everyone, you got it because you recieved enough negative points to knock you into the grey. There are a few threads on this topic though. It will go away when you get back into the green.

If that is so, FrameWork, then how come you were able to see the post to reply to it?
    I\'m back.

AO Security for Non-Geeks tonybradley's Avatar
    If that is so, FrameWork, then how come you were able to see the post to reply to it?
    Thing is referring to a blurb that shows up on HIS screen because his AP's fell into the negative.

We can all see this thread because its posted in a public forum.

The AO pages are dynamically created using PHP I believe. Your start page and my start page may be slightly different.

If your AP's fall into the negative you will get a message warning you that you are close to being banned. If you give out too many positive or negative AP's you will get a warning that you need to equal out your AP assignments.

str34m3r
    The original announcement for this feature can be found here. The warning message has been 'modified' by JM to make it more politically correct.

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=229678

This is bad

I didnt do anything wrong

Banned

people are harsh

maybe you don't think you did anything wrong here but people are harsh when It comes to innapprioprate and innane commics.

er0k

Re: Warning! your account may be removed!

Originally posted here by Thing
    Hail, how are you gentlemen ?

That message (wich i saw in the start page) was to everyone right ? because i got scared... i didn't do anything wrong. Watchout, don't make good people feel bad, hehe.

Farewell
    meh gentlemen? AO is comprised of females as well.

You didn't do anything "wrong", but I read through your older posts, and I noticed a few little breeches of eticuitte. Not a huge deal, but some people take them very seriously and probably assigned you some negative points because of it.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of hackers, for they are subtle and quick to anger.
    I am what I am and I do what I can.

I can't say much thing but just try to be reply some threads to get knocked out so that way u ll get may be to green again and then who knows may be better..
    one last: don't forget that this is not a n usual chat forum..
    don't worry.. cheer up..
    Toka Koka: To receive a reward, an equivalent sacrifice has to be made!