Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why do people feel the need?

Why do people feel the need?

[rant]
    Why the hell do some of you peopel feel the need to answer the same post repeatedly? If someone has already posted the proper solution, why do you post it again? Do posts really matter that much to you, that you feel you should give the same answer in order to raise your post count? I'm getting sick of it, I go to read a thread and it's got a simple question and the same solution posted 3 or 4 times. Usually a member will answer it, and then newbies feel the need to reiterate the answer.... It really drives me nuts. If you don't have anything useful to add, don't post. The other thing that drives me nuts is incorect solutions. When someone is talking about "Messenger Service" don't come back with browser comments and MSN/Windows Messenger comments. If you don't know what the post is asking, don't respond... just back away. You newbies for the most part are here to learn, so do that... ask questions and learn, don't confuse eachother by posting useless and incorrect sh*t. Read the FAQs, learn some etiquette (netiquette), and watch how the board works. Smarten up already or I'm seriously going to start negging everyone who posts incorrect info and reiterates already posted info.
    [/rant]

Ok.. I'm done now. It's just really driving me crazy and I had to get that off my chest.

Peace

Dead Man Walking
    I know exactly what your saying HTRegz. If you look at the thread you refrenced. about "mesenger service" you will see that i said the exact same thing. Why do you feel the need to reiterate this???????? just kidding man. I really do agree with you on this one. It pisses me off as well.

Oh yea and another thing that pisses me off is thread bumping. IF THE DATE IS FLASHING DO NOT REPLY TO IT. it just makes it that much more likely that a new thread that actualy needs some attention will get ignored.

yeah bumping old threads is definately another p*ss off... but sometimes it's warranted.... ..

IF THE DATE IS FLASHING DO NOT REPLY TO IT.
    i don't agree with this much. in most cases yes - the two year old post about x from the guy with three posts.

but in other cases conversation may just continue on as normal. in five years time, if this place is still running what would it matter if a post had a nine month gap between once piece of information and another.
    Hmm...theres something a little peculiar here. Oh i see what it is! the sentence is talking about itself! do you see that? what do you mean? sentences can\'t talk! No, but they REFER to things, and this one refers directly-unambigeously-unmistakably-to the very sentence which it is!

I think I tend to agree with Ht Regz. All a question needs is one answer.

And most of the time whent the date is flashing the probelem has already been solved.
    =

This is how I, and probably a few others interpreted your post HTRegz:

Rant rant rant blah blah blah. OMG YOU NEGGED ME IM PISSED. Rant rant rant blah blah blah. IM NOT A POST WHORE YOU ARE. Rant rant rant blah blah blah. IM NOT A NOOB YOU ARE. Rant rant rant blah blah blah. DONT TELL ME TO SHUT UP, YOU SHUT UP. Rant rant rant blah blah blah. Rant rant rant blah blah blah. Rant rant rant blah blah blah. Rant rant rant blah blah blah.

Now that you have that off your chest.. we all hope you feel better.
    Good day m8.

Remote_Access_
    “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.” - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Remote: Do you write Eminem's lyrics? Kuz it reminds me of some of his songs. lol.
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

Banned
    oh damnn .... i just have thing to say to Remote_Access ... ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL .... eminem just got his enemy number ONE ! oh man ..still laughing .....

EDIT : hey Remote_Access why'd you delete that lyric man ... it was hilarous ....

AO Part Timer

Do you suffer from Cranial Rectal Inversion?

Hey Zombie and HT-

Perhaps they all suffer from cranial rectal inversion. Perhaps they just don't realize that just because they have a different way of wording something, in the world of computers it is the same thing. It could be an honest mistake really. I mean they can't be post whores if they post the "correct info" right?

So may I advise this simple test. Please view the pic below. Then stop and think, is this you? If it is either a:\>see a doctor for your vision problems or b:\>buy a flash light. Either way the simple correction should allow you to read the whole page.
    Your heart was talking, not your mind.
    -Tiger Shark

Disgruntled Postal Worker fourdc's Avatar
    Another parent, who doesn't like rap music at all, told me this one

Rap music, you don't pronounce the "C" in CRAP music.

Give me Dr Dre or Snoop, isn't Eminem's 15 minutes of fame over yet?
    ddddc

"Somehow saying I told you so just doesn't cover it" Will Smith in I, Robot