Good IT/computer science college...

Thread: Good IT/computer science college...

Good IT/computer science college...

Hey guys and gals, I'm a 16 year old kid and I'm in love with computers!! Lol. I just got a book on C++ so I'm trying to teach myself that, and every chance I get I download yet another tutorial on something, just trying to gain knowledge. I'm sure computers will be the field I go into after highschool, and I was just wondering, what major should I look into? Computer science... Information Technology... Information and Management Systems... etc. If anyone could explain any of the forementioned majors to me, I'd be very greatful.
    Also, what are some tech schools with good reputations but not in the $30,000 range like MIT and calTECH. Anyone have any advice? Thanks

-0ri0n
    With what weapons World War Three will be fought, I do not know, but World War Four will be fought with sticks and stones.
    -Albert Einstein

I'm starting college this fall and thinking about Devry but not sure about the prices yet. I've always heard that its a pretty good technical college.
    =

Thanks for the links MemorY
    With what weapons World War Three will be fought, I do not know, but World War Four will be fought with sticks and stones.
    -Albert Einstein