Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AO Goodies

Banned
    I remember asking about this a long time ago, I wanted a lunchbox but JP said no. Anyway we tried for Action figures then like JP or Brad but to no avail. Its a nice idea and there is other websites that sell their own merchandise which is quite good.

I would really like my own AO t-shirt for some odd reason.

Senior since the 3 dot era
    Originally posted here by Ennis
    I would really like my own AO t-shirt for some odd reason.
    Yep, me too.

Only one condition: the T-shirt needs to be in good fitting sizes, no baggy stuff only close to the body.

I agree....I would love to see some AO stuff....if they sold t-shirts I definitely would buy them...
    Carrie: Someone\'s definition of what constitutes cheating is in direct proportion to how much they themselves want to cheat.
    Miranda: That\'s moral relativism!
    Carrie: I prefer to think of it as quantum cheating.

Banned
    This is unlikely to happen, god knows how long since this question was first asked, better chance of getting those Ao member action dolls I dreamt about.

Haha....member action dolls...oh, the stories you could tell with them, I'm sure.
    Carrie: Someone\'s definition of what constitutes cheating is in direct proportion to how much they themselves want to cheat.
    Miranda: That\'s moral relativism!
    Carrie: I prefer to think of it as quantum cheating.

Didn't see anyone mention Shotglasses you could add that to the list and the idea of giving senior and addict members a discount is great you have my vote on that.