Ever been bullied?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ever been bullied?

Question Ever been bullied?

I usually don't start threads, but i just thought about something that i think many might be able to relate to.
    _________

Have any of you ever been bullied in life, and if so what transpired, or what did you end up doing?

I had my own "pest" that used to sorta bully me, he never laid a finger on me, but he tried to intimidate me a few times. At school one day me a friend named derek and the "bully" burt were in the restroom, i'm not sure where you guys are from, but when i lived in Alabama they had these strange tub like urinals(it really was in the shape of a tub), and thats just how you did it. Heh. Anyway burt began to say something to derek to piss him off, then unexpectedly derek who was sort of a fat kid with coke bottle glasses pushed him into the urinal. Of course i got the hell out of there cause i don't particularly like to fight, but that's what happend to burt. The last i heard of him was an incident where he pulled a knife in a local highschool and went to jail. Good riddance burt!

I'm a big guy and I've still had bully problems...... One guy.. ever since elementary school right up threw high school... Just wouldn't leave me alone, finally he used his karate on me (damn black belts) and got himself thrown outta school for a weak.... Finally when I got into high school, I started to develop an attitude of my own and the next time he came up to me I stood my ground, he tried to get his friends to help him, but all my friends came up behind me... It was a sight to see, 5 jocks running away from about 10 computer geeks.... but then again most of us geeks were bigger than the jocks... so I don't really blame them, never had aproblem after that...

The other incident was in my gr 9 year.... this guy kept harassing me.. It drove me crazy but i refused to do anything about it... finally my parents knew something was wrong and my mom said go tell on whoever it is (fat chance!) and my dad said beat the **** outta the guy.. so I cornered him after school one day, and put his head threw a locker.. Never had another problem.

As soon as you stand up to a bully, they'll back down.. They're all a bunch of pathetic losers.. they're actually a lot like script kiddies.

Peace
    HT
    IT Blog: .:Computer Defense:.
    PnCHd (Pronounced Pinched): Acronym - Point 'n Click Hacked. As in: "That website was pinched" or "The skiddie pinched my computer because I forgot to patch".

Heh, heh,

Yea, I think most of us have been there FrameWork, I remember the exact date where my 10th year of being a student went to hell...

It was the exact day that I boke up with my girl-friend after 7 months but as usual it didn't phase me much so I went to the ice rink to play some puck with who ever was there...

Worst thing I could have done at that time.

Before my being there my own little brother, who was supposedly mad at me for something, god only knows what, started talking crap about me in the locker room to the worst bunch of guys that have had it out for me ever sense day one. I won't get into that, but what eventually ended up happening is the next day a flood of really crappy rumors started circulating... I lost a lot of friends, I lost interest in a sport that I once loved, I lost a good year of high-school to a bunch of dumb@553$, boy I hated the world that year. It got pretty ugly but eventually things cooled off, people realized that it was stupid of them to shut me out because of a stupid rumor that got started. I'm glad it happened though kinda, I felt a whole lot more self-respect for myself because I always stuck with me and I never bent for anyone durring this.

Yea, and I forgave my bro...
    but those other guys that spread all that crap...

They're gonna go to hell when time expires

Heh, heh

--Peace
    The real question is not whether peace can be obtained, but whether or not mankind is mature enough for it...

Freshman Year of high school I had a frend that was tormented by a bully, every day he had a cupcake in his lunch and every day the bully would smash it. Near the end of the school year my friend told the bully that it wouldn't be a good idea to smash the cupcake today the bully laughed at him, said "what are you going to do about it" and smashed the cupcake. THis is when the halerity insued, my friend had immbedded a rusty nail in the cupcake , the act of smashing the cupcake drove the nail right throubh the bullies hand.
    Who is more trustworthy then all of the gurus or Buddha’s?

when i was about 11 i had this girl bully me around i was scare to death of her i would run from her everytime i seen her she never hit me she just pull my hair and at that time my hair was real long it was down pass my butt so it was easy to pull.so one day i ran home crying and my dad told me if you hit her once and hard enough she will leave me alone. And i did. I kick her butt from one end of the street until the next. and from that day on she left me alone.
    I had to google 'jfgi' to see what it meant. The irony is overwhelming.

Yeah i was never a small guy myself, just sorta quiet and a loner.....

Some people will take advantage of whatever they can you know. I remember that same burt fella trying to piss me off after a DARE assembly.... i pulled out my dare pin and bent that sucker back.... i figured if he was actually going to put a hand on me i might aswell just stab him a few times.

Other than that guy, who bullied darn near everyone he came into contact with i have'nt had any other problems. My brother is taller than me and just as big, and we are always together, not to mention my oldest brother who can be a bit of a rage-a-holic (would'nt be fair if i did'nt mention that i can be too at times), he may only be around 5'10 or so, but i would'nt screw around with him if you paid me to. I don't know why, but he's liscensed to carry a gun at all times.

I hear ya Framework people will take advantage ,but since that day i don't let nobody take advantage of me. I learn how to stand up and protect myself.
    I had to google 'jfgi' to see what it meant. The irony is overwhelming.

But what if it wasn't just 1 pesron ( and i dont mean 5 or 30 or 200 people i am talking about everyone even the guy you saw while in the car going to the supermarket)

Mostly bullies are people that have strong(and unfair) judgement over others

but i you look closely to anyone you would find they are bullies tooo,it doesn't have to be
    phisical it could be orally too.

you know what

I HATE THE WORLD OUTSIDE OF THE NET.

People are always judging, ALWAYS!
    DAMN THE UNFAIR @HEART
    Long live those with HEART!!

I'm a brawly kind of guy with broad shoulders and a height of 6' 4" and 280 lbs. I've never really had any problems with people wanting to mess around with me. But there was one time in second grade when a guy kept tormenting me and pushing me around. Finally one day he was running towards me to shove me over, and I just bent down right when he was on top of me. It sent him flying over my back. He never bothered me again. True story.
    =

Banned
    Getting back at bullies is always fun.
    One time last year (im in year 11) i was walking home from work, and these kids from the grade below me were yelling crap as i walked past this bus shelter they were sitting in ("FAGGOT" or something).
    Anyways, as soon as a third one chimed in i whipped out a 20cm combat knife and held it to one of their throats, the others backed off and the guy almost cried -- never had anymore trouble from them since.
    I must admit, i was tempted to blurt out "HAHAHA, 0wned kiddy". I need to get out more.