Thread: W2k3 Enterprise Edition - For Free!

W2k3 Enterprise Edition - For Free!

I'm not a M$ advocate, I strongly prefer that users use an open-source operating system (*nix) , but if your like me, it's your job to be intimate with operating systems that will be used in a corporate environment, learning the in's and out's. Of course, if your like me again, your not gonna pay M$ a dime to do this. You can get your free copy of Windows 2003 Server Enterprise Edition, good for 180 days, (Half a Year), from this link. Pick the second delivery option which is US Postal Mail, if you want the shipping free also (of course).

For those that don't want the nice kit and original cd's can download the same version as an iso by registering for it at this location.

I'm sure that most of you guys don't want a copy that's not legit, so, here you can get it free, str8 from the bakers pan. Hope this info helps anyone still trapped in closed source environments, or for those who just want to be on the bleeding edge of crap. lol.

Take it easy.

--PuRe
    Like this post? Visit PuRe\'s Information Technology Community. We\'ve also got some kick ass Technology Forums. Shop for books and dvds on LiveWebShop.com

Thank you very mutch, I was beginning to think pirating it was going to be the only option... and with security like XP's I knew that wouldn't be fun or easy... I'm d/ling it right now hehe.

edit: (pirating would only be for educational purposes)

well, the nice thing about ms is that if you become part of the beta tester program, you have it way before the limited time releases. like when i finally received the sql 64bit, and my boss didn't want me to test... that was waste of my time...

w0rm3y

hhmm .. PureExtacy that's right. I've been worked using M$ for more than 7 years and i thought it was a good OS. Since *Nix had launched in here ( in my country ) everything changed alot, more ppl use Nix as their OS , but the problem , most of their clients not familiar using the Nix .. Nix is great ( my opinion ) and it's open source makes us can do whatever we want.
    But Once again we found the problem in Sosialiaze with the user .. fiiuuhh .. more job. So what i can do now is only put the Nix as one of the server ( in my office ) and let the clients use the M$. Any way , thanks for the link , that's nice mate.

-Shad
    When I lay me down to sleep, Pray the LORD my soul to keep.
    If I die before i wake, Pray the LORD my soul to take.

http://www.AntiOnline.com/sig.php?imageid=389

Oh thank you very much PuReExcTacy, i am searching for it since a long time.I always have a *nix server and i want to make M$ for my 2. Pc...This really helps me...

You can get your free copy of Windows 2003 Server Enterprise Edition, good for 180 days, (Half a Year), from this link.
    will i be able to use it again after expiry if i format the drive and reinstall it.

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    You should. This sounds like their "educational" version that is supplied with most of the MOC (Microsoft Official Curriculum). This is a good option to use if you want to explore what new things (if any) and new security "features" (if any) that MS has added.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Originally posted here by negative_zero

will i be able to use it again after expiry if i format the drive and reinstall it.

You should be able to reinstall and continue using it after the 180 Days. Just format and reinstall the OS.

Thanks
    --PuRe

I just wanted to let everyone know that I've received my copy of Windows 2003 Enterprise Edition and it came with a systems administrator's resource kit. Not bad for free. Only took about a week or so to receive.

--PuRe
    Like this post? Visit PuRe\'s Information Technology Community. We\'ve also got some kick ass Technology Forums. Shop for books and dvds on LiveWebShop.com