Thread: New forum: Hardware

New forum: Hardware

We've created a new forum in the General Technology forums:
    http://www.antionline.com/forumdispl...s=&forumid=675
    The new forum is for the discussion of hardware issues, be it network hubs, routers, CD burners, motherboard, etc.
    Thanks,
    intmon

I think thats pretty cool how you are willing to look into our ideas and stuff. This ought to keep all of those hardware questions from bogging up the chit-chat forum.

Whoever suggested that to you.

Cool. I think that that will be a good thing. Seems like there has been a lot of questions popping up in General Chit Chat about hardware related issues.
    =

Great idea i have to say. Hopefully there is going to be good talk in there. Thankyou who ever suggested that.

Cya
    First you listen, then you do, finally you teach.
    Duck Hunting Chat
    VirtualConvenience
    RROD

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    I was going to post great idea. And thanks to whoever had the idea in the first place. But then i see that 3 other people already have. The room is already starting to sound like a broken record. Can we find better ways to get our post count up?
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

Trumpet-Eared Gentoo Freak
    Can we find better ways to get our post count up?
    You're doing a great job, don't worry
    Come and check out our wargame-site @ http://www.rootcontest.org
    We chat @ irc.smdc-network.org #lobby

You could do like a few of the people who are getting on my nerves the most are doing....just randomly post the most irrelevant thing you can think of and make sure to respond to *everything* anybody writes after your initial post so you get in a good 4 to 5 completely meaningless posts but only look like a *minor* pain in the ass while doing it . Of course this post is off topic too......and I'm responding to a thread that hasn't even been looked at in a freakin month.....oh well, hopefully I won't be negged too severely for it

*edit*
    I'd like to add that recently the hardware forum was added to the list of forums that appear on the main page. Allanb1963 brought up the suggestion here: http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=246891

I can't delete this....somebody please help whenever you run across it...thx