Racist IT,Racist GOVERMENT,ohh why??

Thread: Racist IT,Racist GOVERMENT,ohh why??

Racist IT,Racist GOVERMENT,ohh why??

Hi

I bought myself an SA Computer mag, and on the cover is a sub-heading and i Qoute
    "PUTTING THE BEE INTO IT"

ok fine, turn to page 51,aha "Putting the BEE Into IT"
    qouted sub-heading
    "It's the buzz phrase in Information Technology at the moment.BEE (Black Economic Empowerment) has found the spotlight and,as the goverment encouurages the industry
    to plan TRANSFORMATION WITHIN its ranks,companies navigate their way through this potential minefield.
    But it's not enough to talk the talk"

Tell me why the GREAT AMRICA hasnt't put any sanctions on us,or any other country.
    Cause apartheid was racist and had the Apropriate sanctions but tell me ISN't this the GOVERMENT saying OPENLY that they are racist and dont want White people in the top ranks
    It is 10 yrs since APARTHEID is gone and now they still blame apartheid for the curruncy for the jobless state and for any other thing that goes wrong.

If you came to South Africa and you ask a ordinary Black person how he lived during apartheid he would tell you it was much better,that the goverment didn't make them any promisses but still they recieved more than they get now.
    Now the goverment makes alot of promisses like, new houses for free,free health care, etc.
    but they dont get anything

The currency (RAND) vs DOLLAR was much better during apartheid it was around 1.50RAND to
    1DOLLAR -> now its 8RAND to 1DOLLAR,still htey blame the currency on APARTHEID.

DON'T get me WRONG I AM NOT RACIST - I just feel its discrimenation against ME for what
    my ELDERS did.
    If you pick up an JOB magizine you'll find 50% of the ads has the NOTORIOUS "AA"
    next to it -> meaning if i could put it in my own words it would be "**** off WHITES this JOB is not for you"

Now let me dare say that to a BLACK person here in RSA -> i would be sued like mad
    and i would be a racist,and they will classify me as a right wing leader

This is TECHNOLOGY going backward
    This is a SOCIAL MONOPOLY

oh yeah this mag also states and i qoute

"BEE is here to stay and most IT companies are embracing it enthusiastically, which can only mean good things for the industry"

I can go on for dayz and dayz cause this is a real sensitive subject

My QUESTION:
    Where is the USA now??
    Where is the UN sanctions??
    Where is all the Protests??
    or are they part of this RACIST scheme???

IS IT A SHAME TO BE WHITE??? cause that is the picture i am getting!

Thank you for thinking about this.

PLEASE tell me what YOU all think (cause it would be intresting to get the diffrent views
    that are fed to the people in other countries)
    Thank you..

EINzTEIN,

Hey, an interesting topic that you've created here... but my friend I think that you are missing an important point and I think, if you think about this then things will start to clear up for you a little bit more perhaps...

You stated...
    IS IT A SHAME TO BE WHITE??? cause that is the picture i am getting!
    There is no shame in race bro, there is no pride in it either...

Taking that viewpoint only leads to racist ideals when you start putting your race above or below others.

The only shame or pride that you can find, is in yourself as an individual...

Do you see what I'm getting at?

These employers that do not support whites have a lot of harbored resentment toward the white race. However, didn't they say that they wanted equality? didn't they say they wanted to be 'equal' here? What we have here is a paradox... one side trying to get even with the other after stateing that they wanted to be equal.

Equality is found when the scale is equal.
    Revenge is found when the scale tips your way instead of theirs.

Hopefully that may have cleared things up for you... and I hope I got the whole picture of what you were trying to say.

--Peace
    The real question is not whether peace can be obtained, but whether or not mankind is mature enough for it...

These employers that do not support whites have a lot of harbored resentment toward the white race
    Well actually this is not true ,cause there is a LAW states
    there has to be x%(about 60%) Black workers
    x%(about 40%) female workers and x%(about 10%) workers with phisical/disabled/impaired

disability s.So they are following the law

*****I HOPE YOU NOTICED THAT THERE IS NO LAW STATING HOW MANY WHITE WORKERS
    A COMPANY SHOULD HAVE.

This new BEE(Black Economic Empowerment) is a new(about 2 yrs) old
    and was started because theire Affirmitive Action didn't work well enough for them

So they thought if a company has Black management and control there would be more Black people appointed to jobs.

I dont think anyone is better than anyone else.
    The friendlyest people i know is black, why??
    Because you would walk in the streets and a white peson would cuss at you and they in their mind spit on you nomatter what colour,what gender or where you come from.
    While the Black population has sufferd and lost pride,they are modest, they are helpful and they are more trustworthy.

So the real problem is not the colour or the gender,nope its the goverment..

And i guess the question is WHAT CAN WE DO ABOUT IT???

You might say if the PEOPLE DONT LIKE THE CURRENT CABINET they can vote for someone else

Nope, not here ,why??

Cause the ANC(African National Congress(a political party that was led by Nelson Mandela-once)) threatens people and abuses them and on the other hand they are afraid that
    if they elected a White President they will "forced" out of the land-> but those dayz are long long gone, so that leaves them nowhere.

This subject is sensitive and i do not mean harm by anything i said.
    If i offend anyone ->its just a misunderstanding of what i am trying to say.

Thank you for replying.

Banned
    Originally posted here by EINzTEIN
    While the Black population has sufferd and lost pride,they are modest, they are helpful and they are more trustworthy.
    Hate to open a can of worms here, but isnt *that* racism? ANY stereotype, good or bad, is harmful to society -- saying "so and so is better than ra and ha" is on a par with "ra an ha is more trustworthy than so and so". If anyone has seen that episode of south park (ok, bad example) with the 'museum of tolerance' you will recall a similar comparison.

Heh, heh, yea I remember that episode alright, funny one, that actually has a point. I think what your saying is what I was trying to get out in my last post here...

There is no shame in race bro, there is no pride in it either...
    Taking that viewpoint only leads to racist ideals when you start putting your race above or below others.
    Yea, its true too, and all of us are guilty of it at some time in life.

Good point though Abtronic.
    The real question is not whether peace can be obtained, but whether or not mankind is mature enough for it...

it's dispicable whats happening there right now. I mean the wrongs done to some are not righted by wronging others and i personally think sanctions would be in order but their seems to be other things on our minds right now.

its going to be a REAL long time (if ever) before any kind of balance is acheived there even if sanctions were to be applied. i know its your home but its never going to be good to you. i mean no disrespect to you when i say: Get the hell out of Africa man. By the time an equality is acheived there you'll be too old for it to do you any good. there's a lot of SA's in the NY metro area. their angry and bitter about what happened but doing well. A woman programmer from SA just left here for a better job. She is going before the council of the town she owns a house in to get approval for the expansions she wants to do...typical american problems. Here and i imagine it would be the same in EU or AU youd be judged for the person that you are and the quality of the work you do and not the color of your skin.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”