Thread: Ability to change an AP assignment.

Ability to change an AP assignment.

Hey Hey,

I don't think I've ever posted a suggestion before, or maybe once. .anyways.. here goes..

I think there should be a window to correct AP assignments.. I've noticed occasionally I'll assign the wrong APs and I've also seen APs assigned incorrectly to myself....

Anyways... instead of popping up and saying You cannot assign APs to the same post twice.. maybe it should pop up and say AP correction, and give you an option....

Just my 2 cents.

Sounds like a pretty good idea, but there would definately need to be a time limit on that feature.

Just a thought.

Banned
    Originally posted here by FrameWork
    Sounds like a pretty good idea, but there would definately need to be a time limit on that feature.
    I agree, the limit shouldn't exceed 10 minutes. If there is no time limit, emotions might lead to changes later in time... example: I make a good post tomorrrow and you give me greenies, but then a week later, I call you a dumbass or something, you change you assignment just because of that incident.

- Cheers,
    jag291

Banned
    i like the idea .... and i fully agree with the time limit great idea Framework.... would be a great change to AO ...

Same here great idea there HT and Framework.

Cya
    First you listen, then you do, finally you teach.
    Duck Hunting Chat
    VirtualConvenience
    RROD

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    This was discussed once before. That is part of why you have to take the time to actually put in some form of comment. If you check which button you want before you put in a comment, then look to make sure you clicked the right button (positive or negative) you shouldn't need a feature to correct the ap assignment you made.

Just my personal thought, if you take the time to pay attention to what you are doing, then the feature is not needed.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

I would be for the new feature. The same thing has happened to me before.

Maybe on the time limit just have it at 2 minutes or so.
    =

Banned
    In the beginning, the standard choice was set to 'I disagree' (or 'I agree', don't remember).
    JP changed it so there wasn't a standard choice anymore.
    You have to make a choice *plus* add a comment, now...
    I'd say there's no need to have an option for people who 'change their minds'... And if you *still* assign wrongfully, I'd say that a pm can do wonders

GreekGoddess
    I have to agree with Negative. One morning, completely not awake, I meant to give someone positive points, and clicked the wrong button. All I did was send a PM saying I was sorry and why, and it turned out to be no big deal. Funny thing, I haven't done it since.