Top Links List?

Thread: Top Links List?

Top Links List?

I logged in,went to Top Links List,registered at Digital-Mafia. Recieved an E-Mail saying I or someone else had already registered with my login name and E-Mail address. Have only had this computer and that address 3 days. Any ideas as to what is going on?Help please,thank you.

Simply means that someone else has already used the same nickname, before you. Just put a number or something behind your name qand reregister.
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

Banned
    with my login name and E-Mail address.
    i dont think that was a coincidence .... did you try contact a administrator or the webmaster .... thtas weird ...if it was only the name i wouldnt be suprised but the e-mail too -- hmmm

Banned
    *Moved from Newbie Security Questions*

GreekGoddess
    Also realize, that sites from the top links list are member sites and unless the original author still posts here, they are not a part of AntiOnline as far as this site's administration is concerned. You would be better off getting support from the site itself.

Question Thanks

moxnix,Memory,Negative,Greek Godess thanks for replies.It just seemed odd someone would have my E-mail-,login name I could understand.Will try your suggestions.Thanks again