Thread: Fun things to do at work.

Fun things to do at work.

Log on, wait a sec, then get a frightened look on your face and scream "Oh my God! They've found me!" and bolt.

Laugh uncontrollably for about 2 minutes & then suddenly stop and look suspiciously at everyone who looks at you.

When your computer is turned off, complain to the monitor on duty that you can't get the damn thing to workAfter he/she's turned it on, wait minutes,turn it off again, & repeat the process for a good half hour.

Type frantically, often stopping to look at the person next to you evilly.
    Before anyone else is in the lab, connect each computer to different screen than the one it's set up with.

Write a program that plays the "Smurfs" theme song and play it at the highest volume possible over & over again.

Work normally for a whileSuddenly look amazingly startled by something on the screen and crawl underneath the desk.

Use Interactive Send to make passes at people you don't know
    Bring a chainsaw, but don't use itIf anyone asks why you have it, say "Just in case..." mysteriously.

Type on VAX for a whileSuddenly start cursing for minutes at everything bad about your lifeThen stop and continue typing

Enter the lab, undress, and start staring at other people as if they're crazy while typing.

Every time you press Return and there is processing time required, pray "Ohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohplease," and scream "YES!" when it finishes.

Put a straw in your mouth and put your hands in your pocketsType by hitting the keys with the straw.

If you're sitting in a swivel chair, spin around singing "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" whenever there is processing time required.

Try to stick a Ninetendo cartridge into the disc drive, when it doesn't work, get the supervisor.
    Print out the complete works of Shakespeare, then when its all done (two days later) say that all you wanted was one line.

Stare at the screen, grind your teeth, stop, look at the person next to grindingRepeat
    procedure, making sure you never provoke the person enough to let them blow up, as this releases tension, and it is far more effective to let them linger.

Put a large, gold-framed portrait of the Royal Family on your desk and loudly proclaim that it inspires you.

Laugh hysterically, shout "You will all perish in flames!!!" and continue working.

Bring some dry ice & make it look like your computer is smoking.

Borrow someone else's keyboard by reaching over, saying "Excuse me, mind if I borrow this for a sec?", unplugging the keyboard & taking it.

When doing calculations, pull out an abacus and say that sometimes the old ways are best.

Make a loud noise of hitting the same key over and over again until you see that your neighbor is noticing (You can hit the space bar so your fill isn't affected)Then look at your neighbor's keyboardHit his/her delete key several times, erasing an entire wordWhile you do this, ask: "Does *your* delete key work?" Shake your head, and resume hitting the space bar on your keyboardKeep doing this until you've deleted about a page of your neighbor's documentThen, suddenly exclaim: "Well, whaddya know? I've been hitting the space bar this whole timeNo wonder it wasn't deleting! Ha!" Print out your document and leave.

Remove your disk from the drive and hide itGo to the lab monitor and complain that your computer ate your disk(For special effects, put some Elmer's Glue on or around the disk driveClaim that the computer is drooling.)

Stare at the person's next to your's screen, look really puzzled, burst out laughing, and say "You did that?" loudlyKeep laughing, grab your stuff and leave, howling as you go.

Point at the screenChant in a made up language while making elaborate hand gestures for a minute or twoPress return or the mouse, then leap back and yell "COVEEEEERRRRRR!" peek up from under the table, walk back to the computer and say"Oh, goodIt worked this time," and calmly start to type again.

Keep looking at invisible bugs and trying to swat them.

See who's onlineSend a total stranger a talk requestTalk to them like you've known them all your livesHangup before they geta chance to figure out you're a total stranger.

Bring an small tape player with a tape of really absurd sound effectsPretend it's the computer and look really lost.

Pull out a pencilStart writing on the screenComplain that the lead doesn't work.

Come into the computer lab wearing several endangered species of flowers in your hairSmile incessantlyType a sentence, then laugh happily, exclaim "You're such a marvel!!", and kiss the screenRepeat this after every sentenceAs your ecstasy mounts, also hug the keyboardFinally, hug your neighbor, then the computer assistant, and walk out.

Quietly walk into the computer lab with a Black and Decker chainsaw, rev that baby up, and then walk up to the nearest person and say, "Give me that computer or you'll be feeding my pet crocodile for the next week".

Before anyone else is in the lab, connect each computer to different screen than the one it's set up with.
    I've also found that hooking the keyboards and mice to different computers work very well.

Thanks for the laugh.
    =

Great jokes.
    Find more here http://www.duckshit.com/computer_jok...er_jokes3.html

I remember when I was in high school I would go to a computer (Not mine) and open word and put something like "Dear (Teachers name); .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Write a nice long story why I hate them," and I would print out 100-200 copes (I will always reload the printer up with paper) then I would turn off the monitor and walk away. Even if you turn off the printer it will remember it for the next time you turn it on, then they have to find that computer out of the 50 computers in that class and turn it off. Hehehe that was 1 of my senior phranks.

Cya
    First you listen, then you do, finally you teach.
    Duck Hunting Chat
    VirtualConvenience
    RROD

Banned
    lol doodz ....but couldnt they just go to the Printers Printing Screen at the computer to which the printer is hooked up and just cancel the printing process ??

There is 50 plus computers hooked up to the printer and I turn off the monitor and walk away so they have to find the printer (mine and turn it off). After they find it they are already 100 copies. Also I was the last class so the teacher would leave to go home. Hehehehe.

Cya
    First you listen, then you do, finally you teach.
    Duck Hunting Chat
    VirtualConvenience
    RROD