Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hacking Message Boards

Propaganda,
    Way to make a stand buddy...don't let these guys getcha down. I could bet some of the newbies(you or I) are just as smart as the seniors.

Scatty
    If the scatman can do it so can you.

Ninja Code Monkey
    Haha...just remember that 'senior' is just a title you get because of how much you post. It doesn't mean you know anything.

And then there are people like me who no matter how often I post, I'm stuck in the perpetual noob state......
    "When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes." - Erasmus
    "There is no programming language, no matter how structured, that will prevent programmers from writing bad programs." - L. Flon
    "Mischief my ass, you are an unethical moron." - chsh
    Blog of X

Why are you still a noob. Your full of Greenies ma boy!

Scat
    If the scatman can do it so can you.

Good question Propaganda! , lots of lame ones around (sites and ignorant people) www.blackcode.com - low traffic ,darker than here but has some smart people www.hackers.com - got this one from www.insecure.org and had high hopes as Fyodor recommends it ,but its full of lamer 12 yearolds. Slim pickens
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
    The international ban against torturing prisoners of war does not necessarily apply to suspects detained in America\'s war on terror, Attorney General John Ashcroft told a Senate oversight committee
    -- true colors revealed, a brown shirt and jackboots

Old Fart
    Originally posted here by Scatman420
    Why are you still a noob. Your full of Greenies ma boy!

Scat
    Don't let the title fool you, it's due to a coding glitch if my memory serves me correctly. Juridian is a senior in my book...he just doesn't post alot. As for the greenies, don't let them influence your opinion of anyone. I've got a ton of them and I've got the mentality of a rock compared to some of the other members here.

'nuff said.
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

lumpyporridge - heh. www.hackers.com wow I haven't seen that in a while. That was where Silicon Toad and the Infinity Void, and all the "old school" folks went a long time ago. There were some big plans for that site and that group, but nothing ever happened to my knowledge.

Silicon Toad, now that's a name that should take a lot of you old timers back a ways.

As far as the original post goes, I don't spend a lot of time on message boards. I do read email lists and this site a lot. Then there are "news" sites like Security Focus and The Register that I check out, but other than those it's all IRC and talking to folks there.

Give a man a match and he will be warm for a while, light him on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

there was blacksun.box.sk once but i think they moved to irc channel now

irc.freenode.net #bsrf

haven't been there for quite sometime now... so not sure this is current or not.

I thank lumpyporridge and Salleh for really taking the time to read my question.

And scat for beleiveing in me for who I am (tear, tear) I told myself I wasnt going to cry.

AO's Mr Grumpy
    Propaganda
    Came across these the other day,may be of interest to you
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...ght=tourmenter
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...=link+to+posts
    At least it will keep you busy for a while
    regards
    Computer says no
    (Carol Beer)

Everything I was looking for and more

Nice!