your bookmarks, search function, buddy list

Thread: your bookmarks, search function, buddy list

Senior since the 3 dot era

your bookmarks, search function, buddy list

There are several errors that were already reported but still are around.
    First, there are recently posts with only links, well JP made a feature to do this without 'posting':
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=233687
    it looks nice but it doesn't work... perhaps if this thing works it would be a next giant resource.
    Another thing that's still around is the bug in the buddy list.

I'm sure these were reported before but I can't find them easily cause of another problem: the lack of power of the search function. The search function seems to miss a lot of posts. For instance I can clearly remember to have read stuff or even posted on AO but can't find it again without the thread title. The search engine seems to:
    a) miss a lot of things
    b) not perform a search in all forums.

Like said this was probably already said, but how can someone new easily know this if the search funstion is crappy?

Banned
    i tried searching gor the title but it seems like the search engine is searching for thos terms you type in in the thread and not the title.....

for the buddy list you go here : http://www.antionline.com/buddy.php

Senior since the 3 dot era
    Indeed, but still the search engine seems to overlook many threads?

For the buddy list, yes you can get it with buddy.php but the button on the main page is linking to the wrong page, I think it would be an easy fix to correct that, not?

Banned
    yes it would ....i mean it's just a link to insert ....

i know i think Negative (might be wrong) told someone that asked about the buddy list ...He just gave them the buddy.php link .....