sense of life

Thread: sense of life

sense of life

hi all.... i just wanted to know what you all think what is the sense of life ...why we are here ...and what happens after death..... i think death is just a part of living ....the life continues's just called death :-D .... appriciate if you would give you thoughts ....

BTW : Am senior now ...hope all seniors welcome me happily

Hey MeMory,

Congradulations on becomming a senior now.

The sense of life...
    Well, after much questioning and taking into account personal ethics, morals, experiances, etc. I've given myself in the past I have managed to come out with a decent sense of life.

My personal thoughts are that the sense of life lies in you. The main reason that you are here is to make the quality of life better for all that are around you starting, however, with yourself.

That's why its so important to help eachother out when they need it, kinda like we do here all the time .

After that, I am a christian, so I believe we go on to a higher living called 'heaven'. Heh heh, but that's just me.

The real question is not whether peace can be obtained, but whether or not mankind is mature enough for it...

congrats on becoming a senior ! i am still trying to make the jump from jr to member so hopefully soon.

Anyway as for life and death etc.

I have pondered this for a long time now and have decided that we are here to live ! not just exist but LIVE. take every moment like its your last and try and see the good in everything it is too easy to see the bad.

We are all illogical answers to unanswerable questions posed to a deaf audience.

there are no answers only more questions. I certainly dont want my epitapth to read well he didnt LIVE anyway.

My signature says what i feel about life
    Our destiny is to endure all hardships that we encounter along the path to what we perceive to be true and worthwhile !

The Head foundation
    Please give generously

After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.
    And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.
    And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.
    And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.
    And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.
    And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind.
    And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle.
    And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.
    And when those beasts give glory and honour and thanks to him that sat on the throne, who liveth for ever and ever,
    The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying,
    Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

Re: sense of life

Originally posted here by MemorY
    hi all.... i just wanted to know what you all think what is the sense of life ...why we are here ...and what happens after death..... i think death is just a part of living ....the life continues's just called death :-D .... appriciate if you would give you thoughts ....

BTW : Am senior now ...hope all seniors welcome me happily
    Point of Life: Nothing more than to die. I do agree with whoever said that every moment counts but in the end your going 6 feet down or in a lil' jar above someone's fire place.

After Death: Sorry to be the pessimist, but I think you just take a very long nap 6 feet under the ground.

= Cheers, jag291 =

Congrats on going senior.... :P

The sense of life can be taken two ways:

1. Why did God create life? I think it was either to have some company, angels with there perfection would get stale fast. Or to find out the perfect formula for a mortal and each of us are an experiment. Or to beable to prove to our souls when we die that we are deserving of heaven or hell.

2. Why do I exist? That depends on who you are. Probably something like Radical said with helping others. That will come to you in time if you keep your eyes open.

Or so I believe anyway...
    Not all those who wander are lost.

For my answer refer to rcgreen's post.

Memphis, TN
    Yep, same here for me.

I believe what RCgreens believes.

So refer to his post for my answer.

Huson Mt.
    I think that life is a test.......for what I have no idea.
    I don't think, that this test can be passed or failed, just taken.
    I believe that there is something that comes after life, but wouldn't even try to guess what.
    I am looking forward to finding out what that may be......but I don't want to rush it either.
    I will instead just live my life, and do the best that I can.
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown