i cant download

Thread: i cant download

i cant download

whenever i try to download something it says the site cant be found.

Hey this isn't antionline related, you'd better put this in General Chit Chat.
    Have you tried to download something from many different websites? Are you sure it always give that message, it could be the site that is down.
    The above sentences are produced by the propaganda and indoctrination of people manipulating my mind since 1987, hence, I cannot be held responsible for this post\'s content - me

www.elhalf.com

I mean this: he put his post in the antionline site related category, he didn't ask a question about something that has to do with the site itself
    The above sentences are produced by the propaganda and indoctrination of people manipulating my mind since 1987, hence, I cannot be held responsible for this post\'s content - me

www.elhalf.com

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar

Re: i cant download

**Thread moved from Antionline: How do I? to General Chit Chat**

Originally posted here by jpat1023
    whenever i try to download something it says the site cant be found.
    Perhaps you could give an example? What is it you're trying to download? What tools are you using (software)? Have you tried downloading from well-known sites like www.download.com?

What is the exact error text that comes up when you try to download? Does the download start to work and then fail or does it fail right away?
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

You might want to specify a little more jpat.

Are you reffering to the AO security downloads, or somewhere else on the net?

This could be the result of a "dead link" or a number of other things. If your having trouble pulling up a page i would suggest trying more than one browser and see what happens.....say Mozilla, IE, Opera etc.....

Banned
    I agree with El-half you should try many websites
    when I surf the Web and download stuff i get that many times
    it only means the server is very busy or the web site is totaly down