Windows Issue

Thread: Windows Issue

Windows Issue

Hello Dudes....
    Well Everybody....I have a real challengin issue right discuss....

Does anyone know how to bypass the group policy on Windoze 2K

I am sick of windows and i am sick of Administrators....
    One thing i tried was to back up ma rigstry at command line and make possible changes like inserting new keys...etc. and then restoring it...from the command line...

Does anyone have the solution...BlackHat..greenHAT...
    The reason behind all this stuff is that I a m sick of ma windows he is always ciezing accounts...and I kinda bout to start a war against him....but all that halts me is ....USER RIGHTS.....modifying registry...I cannot install any of the
    does anyone have a good idea for windoes NT sniffer...
    Do reply me back...
    Share on Google+

Be it a work or school administrator, the admin sounds like he knows what he's doing. And, someone correct me if I'm wrong, but short of finding an admin account password, there is not much you can do. In order to access group policy, you'd need a domain administrator account password, assuming you are on a domain.

If you are on a workgroup, you'd need a local administrator password in order to access group policy objects. Keep in mind, that administration is about you being limited in what you are able to do, and if it is to the point where you are angry, just tip your hat to the admin, and back off.

As far as I know, anti-online does not support what you want to know, as it is blackhat activity, and besides, even if you were to access a dom admin or local admin it would be logged somewhere on the domain via auditing. One of the worst things you can do on a win2k box, with local user rights, is to attempt to gain access any higher without actually making any progress. If your admin has group policy enabled, he no doubt has auditing enabled, and if he happens to look at the security log on your machine, he WILL know what you are trying to do, and you'll be the one at war, either to keep your job, or stay in school.

Just my 2 cents.
    Share on Google+

This is to easy...

Ok if you really wanna wow your Admin, go too

look for a file called "brain.exe"

open that up and it should have everything you need to make your admin faint.

if that doesnt work you can always hack it from home with the deltree program
    Share on Google+

Trumpet-Eared Gentoo Freak
    read the Bastard Sysadmin stories from Gore... Very usefull ....
    Come and check out our wargame-site @
    We chat @ #lobby
    Share on Google+