hackers manifesto (sort of)

Thread: hackers manifesto (sort of)

Post hackers manifesto (sort of)

I am sure you have all heard of the hackers manifesto by the Mentor ? for those of you that havent then check yourslef for a pulse ! or just visit http://manifestopost.com/famous/mentor.html

Well i have lets say Hacked it and done my own for your amusement.

The lack of Conscience in a Politician

Another one lied today, it's all over the papers. "Prime Minister to Reform health Service", "Budget to benefit pensioners and reduce taxes"...
    Damn lying twats. They're all alike.
    But did they, in there single brain cell psychology and 1920's no common sense brain,
    ever take a look at the people? Did they ever wonder what
    it was like to live under a dictatorship, what minimum wage is really like to live on, what its like to believe in a bunch of liars?
    I am a Politician, enter my world...
    Mine is a world that begins with school... I think I am smarter than most of
    the other kids, this stuff they teach me confuses me because I am so dumb ...
    but I do love my teacher. Were all alike.
    I'm in private school that costs 100k a year from Daddy. I've listened to teachers explain
    for the fifteenth time how to reduce a fraction. I just dont understand it. "No, Ms.
    Smith, I didn't show my work, because I am too dumb but would love to be your pet. ..."
    Damn lying cheating brown nose ****. Probably couldn’t even of copied it. Were all alike.
    I made a discovery today. I found a that people trust me. Wait a second, this is
    cool. They believe what I want them too. If I am found to be lying I will just blame someone else, it's because I
    have no conscience. Not because I would feel bad...
    Or feel threatened by them...
    Its because I'm a smart ass...
    And I will rule the world one day…
    Damn silver spoon snobby lying future dictator. All i do is lie. Were all alike.
    And then it happened... one day I grew up (allegedly) and lied my way into parliament and now the government trusts me as do the people
    "This is it... this is where I belong..."
    I pretend to like everyone here... even if I've never met them, never talked to
    them, may never hear from them again... I know them all..
    . You bet your ass we're all alike... we've been silver spoon-fed knowledge and morals at school when we hungered for just power and money... the morals and scruples I did pick up I soon lost when I became a politician.
    This is our world now... the world of deceit and corruption, the
    beauty of power and money. We are all profiteering gluttons, and
    you call us criminals, of course we are. We lie... and you call us criminals, yes we are. We don’t care about you... and you call us criminals, yes we are. We exist with skin colour,
    with nationality, with religious bias... and you call us criminals, of course we are.
    We build atomic bombs, We wage wars, We murder, cheat, and lie to you
    and try to make you believe it's for your own good, yet we're the criminals, you’re damn right we are suckers.

Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of deceit and lies. My crime is
    that of not caring what you the people say and think.
    My crime is that thinking I am better than you, something that you will never forgive me for.

I am a Politician, and this is my manifesto. You may stop this individual,
    but you can't stop us all... after all, we're all alike.

Politics=Poli (poly means many and Tic=blood sucking leech
    Diplomacy just means corrupt power politics and democracy just means you have the right to choose who will decide everything for you whether you like it or not
    Our destiny is to endure all hardships that we encounter along the path to what we perceive to be true and worthwhile !

The Head foundation
    Please give generously

Wow that is just like the real world you actually gave just what it is to be a politician.
    The only thing that you left out is cheating on my wife or Husband and getting away with it
    but acting like an ass if someone else does the same thing.

Hipocracy is the basis of politics.

When you say "We wage wars." Thats a negative.

We do not wage them we stop them. War is the last priority and we are the first.

Eagle one out

Eagle one sorry but that is not true at all the last war. We waged it sorry Iraq didn't do anything to the USA. I got a book for you to read Bush At War it is very interesting on the view of how the present administraion thinks. The Book is by Bob Woodard he is an Editor for the Washington Post. It is really an Eye opener

Sorry I know more about the military and gvt. then I will tell but war is not a last option. Or maybe war is but that is after we have had seceral military campaigns in that area remeber that is not a war. The last thing remeber the President has the authority to send the military anywhere for peace keeping mission.

War is not a last option.

It is usually the second option or sometime the first.

You misunderstood.
    I am a retired U.S. Navy SEAL, we are the first priority, war is last. It is not said to understand correctly.

We should talk in private.

Eagle One out

AO's Mr Grumpy
    I agree with everything you say, and I know you can't be referring to our beloved dictator Tony and his partner (sorry boss) George. BTW your posts have taken on a rather philisophical tone recently. You'r spending too much time in that office, you should get out more. You should get some greenies for this and the 'Senior' post but mine do not count for anything yet
    Computer says no
    (Carol Beer)

Come on people chill !

hey it was only a joke based on the hackers manifesto by the mentor.

Whether war is the last option or not poliicians are still the ones who say whether we will fight or not so i am afraid eagle one that we and others do wage wars, whether war is right or wrong they still happen and do so at the disgresion of the Government.

Always has and always will it is the nature of the beast i am afraid, but there you go.
    My post did not want to start a heated discussion about war. it was purely humour.

by the way it took the following americans (doesnt include the cicilains and other nations) to STOP those wars you say we only stop.

Serving Wounded Killed

Revolutionary War 220,0003 6,188 4,435
    War of 1812 286,730 4,505 2,260
    Mexican War 78,718 4,152 1,733
    Civil War (Both Sides) 3,213,363 354,805 191,963
    Spanish American War 306,760 1,662 385
    World War I 4,734,991 204,002 53,402
    World War II 16,112,566 671,846 291,557
    Korean Conflict 5,720,000 103,284 33,651
    Vietnam Conflict 8,744,000 153,303 47,378

And finally politicians are all lying,cheating,war mongering,power hungry, silver spoon,toffee nosed, profiteering stuck up twats. (he he he)

Live well and love life people.
    Our destiny is to endure all hardships that we encounter along the path to what we perceive to be true and worthwhile !

The Head foundation
    Please give generously

I sir,

Yes I do agree in what you are writing.
    But what happens behind that screen, is a story in it's self.
    As I said we should talk in private.

"Live well and love life people,"