What about Senior Member's forums

Thread: What about Senior Member's forums

What about Senior Member's forums

Hey everyone,

This got me think why don't we have an Senior Member forum and have a Addicts forum?

So, my suggestion is why not have a Senior Member forum and you have to have over 1500 AP's to get in or if you get under that number you get kicked 'till you bring it back up. Or should we work on the Addicts forum (you in there know what am talking about ), or if you didn't, check it out Here. But anyway we talked about if you had your 275 post and had under hrmmm 1000 AP you couldn't enter. What are your opinion of this?

Cya
    First you listen, then you do, finally you teach.
    Duck Hunting Chat
    VirtualConvenience
    RROD

Banned
    if not a Senior Forum at least some Site Benefit..any suggestions ... ?

Banned
    Maybe you should read Souleman's, ViktorKaum's, and Terr's posts in that thread again, d00dz Attackin...

I see three people in that thread who joined within the last seven months... one joined in November 2002, one in March 2003, and one in April 2003... maybe you should give that some thought...

If you provide any usefull reasons to create a 'Senior Members' forum, we can talk.
    Bleh.

Banned
    thought about it ....actually there no need for one ...i think the addicts forum is enough ...