I'm finally 21
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm finally 21

Exclamation I'm finally 21

I know people have had alot of birthday's lately, but honest to God it's mine today.

On all of my past birthdays i felt no different, but this one makes me feel like an "adult". I would go out and get a drink, but i already messed up earlier in life with drugs and alcohol, so i don't need anymore of that foolishness.

My grandma sent me a 500$ check in the mail, i could hardly believe my eyes. She said it was for college and stuff, but i was still blown away. Especially when you consider that my dad has not sent me a birthday gift for the last 5 years. I took that money she and some others gave me and upgraded my ram to 768Mb, i hope to upgrade my case, power supply, and motherboard soon.

Well i guess that's all i have to say about that, and that it feels good to be alive. I hope those of you having birthday's this month are having good ones aswell.

Later guys/girls.

Banned
    Congrats on 21, end of next month is my long-awaited 16th birthday and I can't wait.. hopefully, my parents will come through with a car!

= Cheers and Happy Birthday, jag291 =

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Framework!!!!!!! I hope many more come too you. I'm about to sent you e-money hehe. lol.

Cya
    First you listen, then you do, finally you teach.
    Duck Hunting Chat
    VirtualConvenience
    RROD

Happy B-Day Framework!

Mine is in a couple of weeks. I'll be 23... nothing great about that...

Wow, $500 for your B-Day?! Thats great! I've never gotten anything like that...

well...
    on my 16th bday... I got keys to a car... my rents car... and I could never drive it.
    on my 18th bday... I got to start paying rent to the rents...
    on my 21st bday... I got to start renting beer from the bar...

I guess I'll be happy when I'm 25... my insurance will go down...

Anywho... Congrats on ur 21st B-Day!
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Wow, $500 for your B-Day?! Thats great! I've never gotten anything like that...
    Me neither, i must have jumped up and down around the room for a good 3 minutes. I felt like i hit the lotto or something. All that passed through my mind was how much stuff i could get for my computer.

I guess I'll be happy when I'm 25... my insurance will go down...
    I know it, insurance is out of control, then again it sure is great to have it when it comes time for them to pay up.

FrameWork this is for you,

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Bithday to you

Happy Birthday dear FrameWork,Happy Birthday to you

Now blow out the candles

Best wishes for you on your 21st Birthday
    I had to google 'jfgi' to see what it meant. The irony is overwhelming.

Dead Man Walking
    happy birthday frame work. Just do yourself a favor DO NOT try the birthday challenge. thats where you goto a abr and have to do as many shots as years you are old and usualy with some pretty strong booze like jagermiester or something. oh yea nad while youre buying ram i could use another 256

Heh.....My 21st I was stationed in Germany, so I could already drink. It was Father's Day, *and* my wife of eight months was seven months pregnant. It wasn't much of a big day for me.

I seem to remember sitting on my porch drinking coffee and playing Star Fox on the Super Nintendo that I got as a present that year.

quote:
    Heh.....My 21st I was stationed in Germany, so I could already drink. It was Father's Day, *and* my wife of eight months was seven months pregnant. It wasn't much of a big day for me.

I seem to remember sitting on my porch drinking coffee and playing Star Fox on the Super Nintendo that I got as a present that year.

Yeah, my mom already had my older brothers by the time she was 20. I can't imagine taking care of three boys by the time you are 23. I guess that's just a testament to mothers out there. My mom never complains about anything, and she will still wash my clothes, make me breakfast, fix me a mountain dew if i like....she's just awesome. I guess selfless is the proper description of her.

i turned 20 on this 22nd June... Happy B Day FrameWork
    guru@linux:~> who I grep -i blonde I talk; cd ~; wine; talk; touch; unzip; touch; strip; gasp; finger; mount; fsck; more; yes; gasp; umount; make clean; sleep;