Do the Illuminati run the IT industry ?

Thread: Do the Illuminati run the IT industry ?

Do the Illuminati run the IT industry ?

interesting points to note that the chief developer on the Windows NT team also ws responsible for the creation of VMS for DEC.

now VMS is one letter removed from WNT (windows NT)

IN 2001 space odyssey HAL is one letter removed from its vendor IBM.

now i know the whole IT world is full of TLA's (3 letter acronyms) but is this all just coincidence ? is there a conspiracy ? i doubt it, i just wondered if anyone new any more about these conincidences and any others out there in IT.
    Our destiny is to endure all hardships that we encounter along the path to what we perceive to be true and worthwhile !

The Head foundation
    Please give generously

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    anyone wonder why the guy was able to do such a great job with VMS and such a **** job with NT? Especially since most of the code was suposed to be the same, just rewritten (at least the core of it).
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

I agree

thats exactly what i thought, i mean VMS is a great OS and a testament to Dave cutler yet NT although i think is a good OS nowhere near VMS.

Still the difference i think comes down alot to the infamous ID 10 T errors. I mean NT is more portable so more open to the public and the more a OS gets to be used by joe blow then the more can be found wrong with it alot of which are just PEBKAP errors (problem exists between keyboard and person). but i get your point VMS was definatle far superior to NT.
    Our destiny is to endure all hardships that we encounter along the path to what we perceive to be true and worthwhile !

The Head foundation
    Please give generously