Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Overclocking Celeron

Old Fart
    I ran into the same wall on Google too. I would suggest that you check Tom's Hardware Guide and see what you can find there. I also highly recommend Belarc Advisor for an easy way to determine exactly what kind of hardware you have installed in your box.
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

Ok I downloaded belarc; the full name of my mobo is MICRO-STAR INTERNATIONAL CO., LTD MS-6159 (i440LX) 1.X
    When I search Tom's hardware for "MICRO-STAR LTD MS-6195" it gives many results but not a single talks about this mobo.
    The above sentences are produced by the propaganda and indoctrination of people manipulating my mind since 1987, hence, I cannot be held responsible for this post\'s content - me

www.elhalf.com

Old Fart
    Here...have a look at the support manual.
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

Thx alot, now I finally know the site of my mobo.
    But I cannot open the self-extracting file, my box gets messed up very quickly, I used to format my disk once in a month because of problems. There are also various installationprograms that don't work anymore. All resulting in General Failures.
    The above sentences are produced by the propaganda and indoctrination of people manipulating my mind since 1987, hence, I cannot be held responsible for this post\'s content - me

www.elhalf.com