Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: >input:\\_|

Lightbulb >input:\\_|

I take back what I said, and sry I said it.

I'm usually not like that, just that I got frustrated.

but thanks for that inf you guys posted

Back to the way I was.............

[shadow]Quiet and ever vigilant[/shadow]
    -CD
    \"I ONLY DRINK THE BLOOD OF MY ENEMIES....and maybe a strawberry yoohoo....and a...Pina Co-la-da!...
    If you like pina coladas....ugh!, gettin\' caught in the rain....ugh!\"
    -Sarge

MR.CD there's a lot of info on this site that can help you learn, you just need to search for it. There's no easy way in gathering info but there's endless of info out there that will make your head hurt. You just need to concentrate on one thing at a time and don't expect to learn everything overnight especially when it comes to programming.

As for your attitude, this site is a peaceful neighbourhood, they will help to learn but they will not teach you to hack, so hacking info will not be given to you, so drop the attitude. There's a lot to learn out there that has a lot more to do with security than hacking and trust me you need to be secure in this day and age.

A lot of nice threads are posted with links, I will do a search and if I find them I will post them on this thread for you to look at...

Hope this helps...
    - The mind is too beautiful to waste...
    Cutty

IMO, the only real way to learn is through experience... when i want to learn something i either get the product/language/hardware/etc or at least get access to it... read the books/tutorials, thats' fine, and you want get far without researching, but but you won't get anywhere without practice/experience...

i dunno how old you are but there is always school/clubs...
    yeah, I\'m gonna need that by friday...

Also

When I was getting my IT degree, About.com helped A LOT! It's got a huge computer section.

IMO, the only real way to learn is through experience... when i want to learn something i either get the product/language/hardware/etc or at least get access to it... read the books/tutorials, thats' fine, and you want get far without researching, but but you won't get anywhere without practice/experience...
    That's true, get a packet sniffer and look at the packets, like park it on your network and send an email and then look at what it captures. Then look for clubs, they are full of some serious geeks that are eager to answer any questions. Looke for local windows technology groups and travel to their meetings. You might feel a little out of place depending on their attitudes but 2 things are a reality. 1, they are glad to have anyone there and 2, you are there for yourself anyway.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

You sound like a 12 year old that only wants to know how to do script kiddie stuff. If you are, then it's really not that hard to find the info you're looking for but you should at least try and find it on your own. I have no problem answering specific questions, but I hate questions like these where you just want someone to do all the work of finding things online FOR you. I would recommend using google.....perhaps you would have better luck if you typed in a phrase with quotes " around it bc that usually returns more specific results. I know you don't realize it, but what you're asking would take pages and pages of information to answer, and all we can really do is point you in the right direction. Also, cut the crap...you sound way too much like my manipulative little sister. Please have the guts to at least ask a direct question. I would actually prefer someone that just comes right out and asks "I want to know how to hack". That *might* not be what you're looking for, but please at least post a *specific* question like "where can I find a website about _____?".

Banned

Re: >input:\\_|

[QUOTE] Originally posted here by MR.CD:\
    (i.e. I know about protocols, but haven't a clue what one looks like. [QUOTE]

Ehhhh protocols are just things you want your connection to fallow by... (IE) use UDP or TCP... or first just use ICMP and ping a targeted internet protocal (IP) to make sure its online/reachable.

Personally I think this needs moved from here to the Roll Call section, this post sounds more like an introduction/hello this is who I am than anything to do with newbie security questions.

Mr.CD:\ Welcome to the club, glad you could join us. Please watch your step and your manners before you come in.

Cheers,
    ~AciD
    [shadow]There is no right and wrong, only fun and boring...
    Formatting my server because someone hacked into it sounds pretty boring to me...
    That\'s why it\'s all about AntiOnline.com!
    [/shadow]

Hey again MR.CD:\

Here is a pretty nice tutorial done by 'THE RADICAL' link it covers a lot a cool stuff you may be interested in, and there are a lot more wonderful tutorials and threads with links at the tutorial forum link that you might be interested in.

Thanks to the guys here they have made me a lot more aware of security problems, I hope their great work point you in the right direction.

Good luck and have fun learning, and according to tampabay420 there's nothing like experience....
    - The mind is too beautiful to waste...
    Cutty

Declaration #1: Thank you all

Declaration #2: Just wanna make it clear I am not asking how to hack nor do I want to.

Declaration #3:No attitude was intended with my last statement, so whoever took it that way, sry
    \"I ONLY DRINK THE BLOOD OF MY ENEMIES....and maybe a strawberry yoohoo....and a...Pina Co-la-da!...
    If you like pina coladas....ugh!, gettin\' caught in the rain....ugh!\"
    -Sarge