Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just a few things to know in life...

My little piece of advice....

For those of you who watch what you eat, here's the final work on nutrition and health.
    It's a relief to know the truth after all of those conflicting medical studies.

1. The Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than the British or Americans.

2. The Mexicans eat a lot of fat and also suffer fewer heart attacks than the British or Americans.

3. The Japanese drink very little red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than the British or Americans.

4. The Italians drink excessive amounts of red wine and also suffer fewer heart attacks than the British or Americans.

5. The Germans drink a lot of beer and eat lots of sausages and fats, and suffer fewer heart attacks than the British or Americans.

CONCLUSION: Eat and drink what you like. Speaking English is apparently what kills you.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Originally posted here by gold eagle
    bballad, so you are also a legal expert, besides being an obvious authority in geopolitical affairs. Antionline is so fortunate to have an very senior individual such as you.
    Not a legal expert just someone who had to fight a overrestirctive NDA (they took me to court, I won, the NDA cannot restrict your ability to earn a living. My lawyar told me that he was suprised they sued as companies almost never win cases involveing these unless they have clear proof that you supplied coperate secrates to a competitor.)

Remember that the computer is not stupid, because it can only be as smart as the user who's running it...
    [shadow]There is no right and wrong, only fun and boring...
    Formatting my server because someone hacked into it sounds pretty boring to me...
    That\'s why it\'s all about AntiOnline.com!
    [/shadow]