Is it just me......

Thread: Is it just me......

AO Ancient: Team Leader

Is it just me......

or has the ability to assign antipoints been broken...... I wanted to neg the little german speaking Afghani with the skiddie nick for being an utter waste of space but nothing occurs..... Please fix it as I'm really keen on negging the brat......

Thank you
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

I remember reading a really old thread where they had a similiar problem with a user. The thread mentioned that those with "non-standard" character names, depending on which characters they use can somehow undermine the AP system or something like that. Don't quote me on that, i could be wrong. It was something to that affect though.

Senior since the 3 dot era
    If you two read the solution posted by Nebulus, that would help
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=245307

You have to excuse me, i have'nt been on all day.

Since yer all seniors...look here:

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=245306

/nebulus
    There is only one constant, one universal, it is the only real truth: causality. Action. Reaction. Cause and effect...There is no escape from it, we are forever slaves to it. Our only hope, our only peace is to understand it, to understand the 'why'. 'Why' is what separates us from them, you from me. 'Why' is the only real social power, without it you are powerless.

(Merovingian - Matrix Reloaded)