Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 8 red dots WTF!

thanks peps
    doing some scouring of older threads at the min (forth coming post - nothing major so don't get excited just doing some collecting ) so once again thanks for doing the leg work for me.....
    I was completly wrong with my vague recolection of why i thought he had been banned - lol
    really didn't link his banning to ap abuse at all

v_Ln

Senior since the 3 dot era

In response to noodle

Noodle, You should add this too:
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...0&pagenumber=2

Stupid search engine, I even know the titles of some threads and still the damm thing does not show the threads... argh
    'The rise and fall of the greek genius'
    the stupid search engine from AO does not show up a result with terms I'm sure are in the thread...
    luckily I kept the realy good ones at my website, lol, here it is:
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...0&pagenumber=1

well VK spread the wealth
    whats ur web addy??

v_Ln

The Rise And Fall of the Greek Genius
    That was the one I was looking for . (Oh yeah, I remember now I visited your profile and your site a couple a days back. )
    The other link you posted VictorKaum,
    hacking challenge is fake! very important! got linked to in one of the other links (/me looks puzzled) anyways thank for adding.

noODle

BTW I agree that the search engine could use some tweaking.

VictorKaum, RogueSpy-
    did that whole ordeal with "freeagent" get cleared up or is it still on the hush, hush. That was some crazy sh*t that happened. It kind blew my my mind.
    -NeuTron

Ah, the memories. Now gloriously irrelevant and wonderfully approachable, with all culpability and actual recollection of the event lost in time... Not that what's already been said isn't accurate.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

Originally posted here by RogueSpy
    Vic!? You don't remember Seb-G? Heh. Here is a thread he posted in. Scrol down. . you will see him. click here Here are some other "infamous" characters in AO's history: Eating_Scarlett, Raditz, Giovanni (If you search back you will find a nice long Flame from Neg to Giovanni , heh) sebastos12 (as Vic said), Gbin@ryR .

I don't know how many of the older members here remember this thread. . . but it was fun while it lasted. lol.

The World's longest thread:
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=136692

edit: I think Seb-G was the worst member AO has ever had.
    Noone caught the hidden link yet? It is in my last post. It directs you to the Negative / Giovanni thread.

Originally posted here by NeuTron
    VictorKaum, RogueSpy-
    did that whole ordeal with "freeagent" get cleared up or is it still on the hush, hush. That was some crazy sh*t that happened. It kind blew my my mind.
    -NeuTron
    Don't know. We left it up to JP. Things just got quite about it. I know FreeAgent never came back. . . well. . . . he probably created a new nick. . . but noone knows. The good ole days.
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    You know, from my perspective, some things are best left in the past. There are certain members that I'm glad aren't coming back. So not all of it was the "good ol' days".
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

MsMittens : true but there was some funny ass posts going around
    the only thing i miss about some of the people who have either gone for good or started a new nick and are behaving is the flame war's that always erupted - some people may think they are just a waste of server space and annoying but I think that when written inteligently and with a good twist of dark humour they can be a most enjoyable read

v_Ln

Senior since the 3 dot era
    Originally posted here by RogueSpy

Don't know. We left it up to JP. Things just got quite about it. I know FreeAgent never came back. . . well. . . . he probably created a new nick. . . but noone knows. The good ole days.
    You could be wrong Rogue... there seems to be a FreeAgent in the web development forum. It's possibly the same one, at least the profile is very similar.

About that case, I notified the target site about their open proxy problem and communicated trough email with them until that prob was solved, never heard of them again...

when written inteligently and with a good twist of dark humour they can be a most enjoyable read
    I agree! "The Rise and Fall of the Greek Genius" is the supreme example of such statement.

There was another one, with Oblio and friends I believe, where we applied logic and semantics against each other... that search engine definitly needs soem tweaking