how do i mask my ip when sending mail?
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: how do i mask my ip when sending mail?

how do i mask my ip when sending mail?

need help, 'cause i've tried different progs but without success, any suggestion will be very apreciated
    Thanks in advance

Banned
    why do you need to spoof your IP while sending mail ......

Indeed, the only reason why you should want to do this is spamming or something else illegal.
    The above sentences are produced by the propaganda and indoctrination of people manipulating my mind since 1987, hence, I cannot be held responsible for this post\'s content - me

www.elhalf.com

Yeah usually people don't care about their IP being sent with their emails unless either they are sending a message where they don't want to be tracked, or they want to try to have the blame be put on someone else for the email sent.

Truthfully if someone had the time and resources, they could sit and track you down, even if you were able to spoof your IP. It doesn't take a rocket scientist, just the time and logs of all the servers that were "hopped" to and from.

My suggestion, and I think I speak for a lot of people here, is try not to find ways around the system. Just be a good little user and play by the rules as they have been set forth!

Thank you,
    AciD
    [shadow]There is no right and wrong, only fun and boring...
    Formatting my server because someone hacked into it sounds pretty boring to me...
    That\'s why it\'s all about AntiOnline.com!
    [/shadow]

Banned
    ok i'll tell you how to spoof you IP , you just need to send a mail over a different server

Oh, BTW, this is again somebody posting in an antionline related forum.
    skynet74, this is for questions about antionline not about security/hacking/programming/...

And hiding your IP-adress when you email is quite simple, but I'm not going to tell you how unless you prove you don't have any malicious intentions (wich is really hard)

Srry I posted this is in 2 different posts but I noticed it when I had already posted my previous messsage.
    The above sentences are produced by the propaganda and indoctrination of people manipulating my mind since 1987, hence, I cannot be held responsible for this post\'s content - me

www.elhalf.com

u wrong

i don't understand why u guys say that, i just want my message private, and i think that is not spamming at all , and of course i'm not a fuxx lamer!!, just someone want his privacy in his message, thats it!
    Thanks to all
    Alex

just someone want his privacy in his message, thats it!
    Unless you have some real bad friends, why would you need to hide your ip in your e-mail. Am assuming you e-mail list consist of friends right! Oh BTW your ip is not a secret, if they want to get they are going to get it.

Am just wondering, what's the real reason why you want to do this? Otherwise from what you have already mentioned, I don't see why you need to do it...

Too much paranoia can drive you crazy....

Just my thought on things...
    - The mind is too beautiful to waste...
    Cutty

Maybe he just wants his privacy protected. If i were you, i would use a public proxy server of some sort. The only problem with this is thatsome mail servers do not allow use of public proxy's. A program to help protect your privacy is anquest.
    p.s. guys come on give him a break, maybe we can start given ppl bennifit of doubt before we start giving moral lessons on an innocent question. Its not like he asked how to spoof a message.
    Ben Franklin said it best. \"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.\"

ok

so u guys say there is no way to hide ip in a mail ,then privacy is getting lost, and that is not paranoia at all pplss think about it!!
    Alex