Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: how do i mask my ip when sending mail?

http://nonymouse.com/anonwww.html

edit - What the ***** is so hard about answering this guy ? if he uses this service to make death threats or something really bad ,he will get caught . Get off your high horses and get over your uber morality .Does every thread need 12 people whining and 2 people answering? (sorry but i am tired of seeing people gang up and jump all over people for simple questions)
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
    The international ban against torturing prisoners of war does not necessarily apply to suspects detained in America\'s war on terror, Attorney General John Ashcroft told a Senate oversight committee
    -- true colors revealed, a brown shirt and jackboots

anom email

hey,

maybe its sounds to easy but,

an bullshit hotmail would do the trick? , if u have one ... from maybe another site, excite, yahoo, etc, etc, fill nothing but crap in certain fields and no-one will know its u...
    NULL

for example
    whoisnull..... see if u can locate me

thanks

thanks to all the ppls try to help me, and for the others, think about privacy!!!! and think that all of us have to help each others
    Alex

Oh good God!. You better be glad I've given out too many points today!
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

hushmail.com

You even connect over secure shell.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

There is a way which i dont know....but just like AciDriveHB said that people dont care about it

Banned
    I have to agree with lumpyporridge here... although this thread is in the wrong place :/
    *Thread Moved*

Originally posted by Whoisnull
    an bullshit hotmail would do the trick? , if u have one ... from maybe another site, excite, yahoo, etc, etc, fill nothing but crap in certain fields and no-one will know its u...
    NULL

for example
    whoisnull..... see if u can locate me
    E-mail sent with Hotmail *does* carry your IP... so does Yahoo...

Locate you... all people have to do is click the 'Users online now'-link on the AO main page, Whoisnull... :/

Here's a very basic article that tells you what you need to know, skynet74.
    Remember though that it's an American article, so laws described in the article may not apply to your country.

*Ahem*

You people are telling me you would post to any mailing list or group without hiding the IP? **** iv got friends that got board and traced my IP and told me where i lived from posting to a mailing list. Then they told me which ones i posted to (didnt they Prodikal )

Damn some times you people forget your here to learn and HELP not assume a buncha **** about someone and ASSUME they are doing something bad. If he was a spammer he would know the tricks of his trade.

Originally posted here by skynet74
    thanks to all the ppls try to help me, and for the others, think about privacy!!!! and think that all of us have to help each others
    Alex

Why exactly is a thank you extremly negative?

skynet74 I am sorry if I sounded harsh. Yes maybe we should give people the benefit of the doubt these days and not always assume the worst. I think it's just because the previous few months have had a lot of people posting threads that really did sound like they were only trying to do "evil".

It is true that people want privacy, but honestly there is no way to really hide your IP when doing anything online. It can be tracked, as I stated before. Though why honestly do you want to spoof your IP? Just for privacy sounds a little too shady, and some of us kind of take answers like you gave as some sort of BS answer to get us to help you out and do wrong.

I think guys we do need to give a helping hand to people who ask us for one. If they use it for wrong, then it's them who will have to pay the price because they will get traced. Gore and other have brought up good points.

Sorry I got off track there a little, but I thought it was something that needed to be said.

Peace be with you,
    ~AciD
    [shadow]There is no right and wrong, only fun and boring...
    Formatting my server because someone hacked into it sounds pretty boring to me...
    That\'s why it\'s all about AntiOnline.com!
    [/shadow]

Lightbulb

Even easier i hear the hotmail and yahoo give free email accounts out nowadays thatll mask your IP pretty well

www.hotmail.com
    www.yahoo.com