Thread: how to make a form watcher parogram

how to make a form watcher program

A lot of my friends when i leave my computer with them try to break into my applications(passworded) by guessing my passwords. I am trying(using C/C++) to build an application that monitors all information supplied in forms(all) so as to know how close the dogs are barking. Im also planning to incorporate this later into a larger security tool. all help will be appreciated.
    Lets stop Thinking and start Drinking!

You don't have to write any program, just look for a keylogger, that's enough to get things that are typed in locally, at least that what I understood, or do you mean remote password guessing?
    The above sentences are produced by the propaganda and indoctrination of people manipulating my mind since 1987, hence, I cannot be held responsible for this post\'s content - me

www.elhalf.com

thing is i need to do this by myself. how do i write a key logging program?????????? and no not remote passwording.

cybermonk, you know what a wise man said? He said, "No need to rewrite what's already there."

There are keyloggers out there you can use for that but if you want to do this yourself you can always get a disassemble program and disassemble one of the keyloggers and try to figure out the code. There might also be some open code out there of keyloggers that you can use to aid you.

Just go to google and search for them.

Good luck and I hope this helped...
    - The mind is too beautiful to waste...
    Cutty

A lot of my friends when i leave my computer with them try to break into my applications(passworded) by guessing my passwords.
    No offense but I would kick the $4#t out of my "friends". Lock your bios with a good password. But if you insist on letting people abuse your trus, there are tons of keyloggers with source. You'll need to compile them with something, but since you are asking for links to info on how to build one, ya already know that.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

ill just go study one of those commercial keyloggers and build one from there. thanx yall! Any other suggestions would still be welcome