AO seance

View Poll Results: After this information, what would you buy?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • I\'d buy the AMD Athlon 64

9 60.00%
  • I\'d buy the Intel Prescott

6 40.00%
  • Blow them both, I\'d buy something else...

0 0%

Thread: AO seance

Flash M0nkey

AO seance

Ok while reading through this post I started to wonder what happened to some of the active members which were around when i joined up. Some of which (well a few others just annoyed me, as well as lot of people here *coughs*GbinaryR*coughs*) played a big part in not only letting me see that AO was a good source of information but also a quality community that I have come to spend an awful lot of time in, time which to the most part I enjoy.

Now although sometimes it seems like the 'good ol' days are gone and the boards are not what they used to be - IMHO they are still fun to view and are still worth reading. The view held by some members that the boards aren't what they used to be can not possibly account for the vanishing of so many members who used to post on a regular basis.

So what I propose is this we all join hands and call upon the spirits of those who have left us in or own Online Seance - either that or those who used to be active and aint anymore could just answer the poll

This not only includes those who have left of their own accord but also those who were banned - are there any back again under new names?

v_Ln

That's a very deep and true statement you made. The only other thing I would add is if there are people who just "lurk" now instead of positing, why is that? Is it because of the "script kiddies" and their annoying posts, or for other reasons. Maybe there are even more deeper answers than anything we can think of, does anyone care to share?

But I'll share in the holding of hands to remembers those who no longer post, and even for those who have been banned!

Sincerely,
    ~AciD
    [shadow]There is no right and wrong, only fun and boring...
    Formatting my server because someone hacked into it sounds pretty boring to me...
    That\'s why it\'s all about AntiOnline.com!
    [/shadow]

Well, i was never banned but i have had previous accounts. I came to AO first as rookrookrook, and all sorts in between. I have stated this in more than one post, so this is nothing new. Just name changes that's all, i have already informed jupman that this is my only account now. I was'nt around in 2001 though.

edit:

Here's my profile from that account, its rather funny looking back on it.

http://www.antionline.com/member.php...&userid=119638

Banned
    actually i was a member registered as bebiboyx1 , 11-29-2001 , i was just lurking around and reading threads then i created this account and started contributing to the AO comunity ..... so im an old member allright

Maybe there can be a new forum called old school (Members that joined in 2001 or 2002). BTW how did FreeOn get banned? But the old days have to go because now you respect
    it a little more then, then.

Cya
    First you listen, then you do, finally you teach.
    Duck Hunting Chat
    VirtualConvenience
    RROD