Thread: New GTMHH

New GTMHH

I just read a new GTMHH about hacking wlans: http://happyhacker.org/gtmhh/lanjacking.shtml
    All those guides explain everything while keeping things as simple as possible, that's why they are so good. Read it!
    The above sentences are produced by the propaganda and indoctrination of people manipulating my mind since 1987, hence, I cannot be held responsible for this post\'s content - me

www.elhalf.com

just got the mail from happy hackers abt this article but if there are these type of articles in their book then its for complete noobies any person worth hacking can do the given tricks easily with his mind....

this is my personal view
    guru@linux:~> who I grep -i blonde I talk; cd ~; wine; talk; touch; unzip; touch; strip; gasp; finger; mount; fsck; more; yes; gasp; umount; make clean; sleep;

Intresting article , but it's a known fact that Wireless LAN's are not secure "out of the box" , meaning you need to configure them to use them safely ...and maybe even then.

I hope that some ppl read it and might get smart and try to make their wireless LAN or WAN more safe.

On the other hand ...how am I gonna be able to surf free if some ppl write these things ... don't tell or I will have to pay for internet
    Back when I was a boy, we carved our own IC's out of wood.

Yeah, I know it's for complete newbies but that's why I posted it. The GTMHH are THE newbie guides.
    The above sentences are produced by the propaganda and indoctrination of people manipulating my mind since 1987, hence, I cannot be held responsible for this post\'s content - me

www.elhalf.com

They do a great job explaining things when it comes to security I rember at Defcon Pete Shipley gave a talk about 802.11b War Driving and LAN Jacking. was very interesting and I learned a few new tricks