Thread: Better Performance

Post Better Performance

I found this site for better performance
    It is something small but maybe someone is in a great need of better performance
    http://members.tripod.com/~Gola_Jisghwa/Tweakf.html

Good tip, but it's for just Windows 98 users. Just a thought for next time, be a little bit more specific with your links, rather than having someone have to click on the link and then find out it won't work with their OS.

Though the same general idea that was explained in the website you provided can also be done in any OS... just have to go about it in a different means since the Control Panels are setup different.

Just a thought...
    ~AciD
    [shadow]There is no right and wrong, only fun and boring...
    Formatting my server because someone hacked into it sounds pretty boring to me...
    That\'s why it\'s all about AntiOnline.com!
    [/shadow]

I posted this before, but mine is different in a way. Take a look: http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=243312 .

Cya
    First you listen, then you do, finally you teach.
    Duck Hunting Chat
    VirtualConvenience
    RROD

Banned
    i like d00dz post better ...way more explanation and not just a link to a website .... next time script kiddie when you give alink you may wan to explain whats in there , whats it for and what advantage we have from it ....

Actually you can do this on WinXP also....just a bit different
    go to MyComputer Properties ->Adcanced ->Performance Settings ->Advanced Tab
    and then click the change down on the Virual Memory