2 33.33%
  • H4x0r would not know what to do with a dick

0 0%
  • H4x0r is cool

0 0%
  • H4x0r would not know what to do in any sexual situation

4 66.67%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think Bush will get re-elected.

Talking Do you think Bush will get re-elected.

Ok I have a couple of views on this already. Let me get yours, I looked around and I don't remember seeing anything about Bush getting re-elected. But if there are I am sorry.

But what do you think do you think that great President of the USA (Whizkid2300<-- being very sarcastic.) LOL Will get re-elected.

And what do you think should be done about the pending fact that ther are no D... weapons in Iraq.

Maybe and maybe not. It has some bearing on the current stellar crop of demo hopefuls.
    Trappedagainbyperfectlogic.

Ahhh man.....Thingking about bush being re-elected gives me the creeps
    No way he gonna be re-elected
    Trust me on this one

Banned
    why not script kiddie ....hes gonna win some votes because he was the president when they defeated Iraq and now if he goes to war with iran and wins i think probably he will get re-elected .... another fact which is positive for him is if he gets the congress to lower taxes ..... he aint that bad of a president .... but i dont like him because he was a business partner with Saddam Hussein ...they were in the same oil companie ....my opinion is that the oil in iraq and Bushes share in the oil companie played a big part in the war with iraq ....

I know but don't you think we made enough enemies and wars??
    Well you do have some positive points but i still think he wont be president again

Banned
    i dont think we have that many enemies .... the main threat right now is iran and korea .... i didnt hear of any other country which is a thread to the US ,....

Well let's consider this one. Bush has the IQ of a walnut. Second his failing economy. Yeah I know he doesn't directly make the decisions but it's going to be blamed on him. There has already been a tax decrease last year it didn't do anything.

The tax decrease is ment to stabilize the economy. It hasn't worked so far maybe this added to it will work but so far the last one did actually Jack.

Whizkid2300

And oh yeah I might be a Script Kiddie but, at some point se all were. I am putting my time in the more you learn the more you grow.

Heh....I didnt too but what i wanted to say was that we will make more enemies
    since now bush made quite a list of enemies...

Banned
    since now bush made quite a list of enemies...
    and which countries are those ?

btw: whizkid2300 you made some good points ....

hehe....I can name them
    Korea,Iraq,Iran and more

Dont look at it like a name.....I mean its a whole nation
    Imagine if those 3 countries and more join together and atack the US
    A disaster!!!!