2 33.33%
  • H4x0r would not know what to do with a dick

0 0%
  • H4x0r is cool

0 0%
  • H4x0r would not know what to do in any sexual situation

4 66.67%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Do you think Bush will get re-elected.

Ok Cheyenne that is the stuff right there that get's me really mad. I always ask people do they believe that America is great? Why do people from other countries come here?

Why are we so caught up on the color of your skin. Ok this is something I want everyone to try sometime in there life. Go outside America and see how people act about your race.

Guess what, it doesn't mater.

I am going to quit before I say something that get's me Negged I am still working out of the whole.

Whizkid2300

WHY?
    WHY?
    WHY?
    WHY?
    WHY?
    WHY?
    WHY?
    WHY?

This is still the world we live in here. There will always be ignorant, racist, bigots running around acting like idiots.

Disgruntled Postal Worker fourdc's Avatar
    Whiz,

Race doesn't matter elsewhere in the world? We didn't invent ethnic cleansing in the US.
    People all over the world are killing each other over any excuse. Racism isn't just a US thing.
    ddddc

"Somehow saying I told you so just doesn't cover it" Will Smith in I, Robot

Four you are right but why is that the grouping that America choose is my question. Let's see we have religion, Personal grouping. All reasons that people are murdered but why race here. I am no trying to say that no where else are there racist but, the heart of racism tribes in America. The land of the free, where about twenty years ago if you were of the wrong race you couldn't even go buy a burger in the South and there are still parts that you can't.

Hey I will bash the US for lagit problems, but race isnt one of them (yes raceism is still present in this country, and Mr. Lott showd me that it may be more previlant then I once beleived). Compared to the rest of the world we have a prety good race record, at least we don't have a govermental policy of genocide like a lot of africa or the balkens. Hell France and England have both had race riotes relatively recently (the english ones I know of where in the 80's any one know of some more recent.). Germany and Italy are far from clean whith the neo-facists in those countries. Racism is truly a problem that crosses nationalities.
    Who is more trustworthy then all of the gurus or Buddha’s?

Hell France and England have both had race riotes relatively recently
    France also seems to be having major problems with antisemitism aswell.

ok. i'll start off by saying... RE-elected?

wasn't everyone here around in 2000? King George II took the throne before the votes were finally counted.
    Yes. it was a tight race.
    Yes. Democratic blacks were kept from the polls in Florida.
    Yes. The democratic elderly were lied to on their way into the polls.

Mind you, i'm completely against this two-party system. Our country claims to allow others, but other parties are not allowed to speak. The green party was so close to making it last election (the necessary 5% of votes in order to be allowed INSIDE the debates)
    Yes. Nader was blocked at the door and not even allowed inside the building.

Since we have served under King George II
    • we got ourselves into a war we didnt belong in IMHO (IRAQ?! Does anyone even remember who hit the WTC? HINT: IT WASNT IRAQ)
    • Our economy has gotten even worse!
    • Pollution laws for big business has been raped
    • The rich got richer and the poor got poorer
    • World opinion of America has gotten worse.

i'll stop now, but these are just a few reasons i'm frightened that bush will be (re-) ELECTED.
    just like water off a duck\'s back... I AM HERE.

for CMOS help, check out my CMOS tut?

Ok ballad how many race riots have ther been in America with in the last ten years? Second who runs South Africa?

QWERTY man you are right on the letter I mean to think about the simple fact that Clinton had. The world even China (China of all places that never likes us.) getting along with us off of Charisma alone. I think that Bush is very similar to Suddam I think that if let into another term this place will turn into Russia LOL not that serious but still serious.

The really crappy part that is making mad about the entire thing is that Bush keeps saying that Suddam wasn't elected by the people. Opps yes he was a crocked election but none the less eleceted. Remind you of something.

I will stop here got to go back to work but, I think that if Bush gets another elcetion the country will go really bad.

Whizkid2300

I think his a trigger happy moron who shouldn't be allow run his own pawn shop little lone country, but he'll be reelected more likely then not. I've noticed an odd trend in both Canadian and Americain politics.

In the US, the one with the best hair gets elected, bush does his hair well and so did clinton. Washinton's hair was probably stylish in it's day.

In Canada it's the most funny looking. Look at Joe Clark, John A., Crientein.

I know it sounds sad, but think about what Candians and Americans need from their leaders and it makes sense. Canadians need someone to laugh at and americans need someone to say is great and feel pround about.
    Not all those who wander are lost.