keyloggers?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: keyloggers?

Banned

keyloggers?

im failry new to this whole hacking scene and wanna learn as much as possible...if anyone knows anything about keylogger feel free to im me at keally469@yahoo.com...i dont plan on using this for illegal purposes im a simply curious about them. also i overheard people talking about binding keylogger to exe files...is this possible and if so how is it done..again this is for my own personal knowledge...i dont plan on using it for any illegal activities...all help would be appreciated

Wow, why do I get the feeling that you haven't searched the forums? Do you really want us to wate or time cramming info down your throat when you could save us all the time by searching the forums and searching on google? Do some research and then ask a specific question, not "explain keyloggers to me."

-NeuTron

You need to post that in chit-chat or something, cause your in the wrong forum.

Banned

wow calm down

calm down guys like i said im new...im not really sure where to go or what to do...how bout instead of jumping down my throat you steer me in the right direction

so THAT'S why you wanted to know how to bind stuff with exe files.

So THAT'S why you wanted to know how to bind stuff with exe files. In another thread you just said you wanted to know how so you could send emails about this stuff to her because of her strict dad. So did you lie? Somehow I don't believe that your intentions are honorable, but it doesn't matter what I think in this case. I totally agree with Neutron. If you want to learn about keyloggers, then you should use google, not expect everyone to just give it to you. I mean, it isn't that hard to read old threads or search on google. Once you know a little about keyloggers you'll probably have some specific questions. THAT'S when you should post your question. I'll see if I can dig up some old thread about using keyloggers. For everyone else who might be wondering what I was talking about, his original post was here:

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...0&pagenumber=2

Banned
    here is the right direction .... straight ahead then turn left and you'll see a link called www.google.com .....type in keyloggers then you'll see what magic is .....

/fires up google .....

*eyes sparkling*

calm down guys like i said im new...im not really sure where to go or what to do...how bout instead of jumping down my throat you steer me in the right direction
    I was'nt getting on your case or anything, i was just giving you a heads up on where to post your thread. All you need to do is hit edit, then check the box that says delete. Dont forget to copy your text though so you won't have to retype everything.

I don't understand why you guys don't just give him a little more information. Basically what you want to know is simple. You need to download and application called a binder. You then need to find a keylogger or RAT plus the .exe that you wish to test against. The rest is pretty intuitive. Just follow the instructions for the binder. The resultant file is what should be "studied". A little advice, choose a small .exe to bind to as its size will increase proportionately to the size of the malware. Have fun and be safe.
    --
    Beware of geeks bearing gifts

Banned
    sure we could just tell him download this, click this then click that then open this and so on ...but wouldnt he learn much more if he researched a little bit more and found out what keyloggers are and what binders are ...then he could come back to us and ask a more specific question concerning him .... just my 0.2 cents

if no one ever gave you a multiplication table, do you think you would know how to multiply numbers? My point is...sometimes people need a little help to get started. Some spark to start the fire...that's all.
    --
    Beware of geeks bearing gifts