Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: keyloggers?

"Give a man a fish, you feed him for a day; Teach a man to fish and you feed him for life..."

Neutron's right.......and I still hold to my original post...I don't trust him. He basically lied in another thread. I posted the link up there somewhere^. His first story doesn't match up with this one so I find it hard to believe that he has pure intentions. His first story was this:
    does anyone know how to bind something to an exe file...the reason i need this is because my gf's dad is very strict and he looks at everything in her e-mail i wanted to send her a message like this...anyone wanna help me out?
    but now he says he wants to know how to bind a *keylogger* to an exe file....

-edit-

he even apparently has a keylogger already as you can see at the bottom of this page:http://www.antionline.com/showthread...0&pagenumber=4 That makes me extremely suspicious of this part of his post
    i dont plan on using this for illegal purposes im a simply curious about them.
    bc if he already has one AND he wants to know how to bind it to an executable file....well it would seem that he has EVERY intention of at least using it if not also for illegal purposes. Sorry bout blasting you on this one dark dragon03 but I really dislike misleading people....and you seem to be misleading us.

wow

Originally posted here by aikisensei
    if no one ever gave you a multiplication table, do you think you would know how to multiply numbers? My point is...sometimes people need a little help to get started. Some spark to start the fire...that's all.

dude i just wanna say thanx to aikisensei for sticking up for me...and seriously you just need to stop acting like your god and help people out...i didnt ask you to do it for me i asked you where i coudl find it and how to do it...give me a break here im new

and i said i had that keylogger...stop accusing me of things...someone told me it doesnt bind to other things or something so calm down dude

lol, ok I'm calm. I guess I missed you saying that you had that keylogger... Seriously though I would have found it easier and much less time consuming to search for something like "binder" in google or something. Please be careful using keyloggers bc last time I checked, it's hard to use them legally....I'd rather you stick around AO for awhile until you know more and then give some good input instead of ending up in a prison somewhere....

hmmm

thanx for looking out for me but seriously i dont plan on using this for anythign illegal...honestly the reason i said the thing about my gf is i thought people would help me out more...but yes i plan on staying around AO for a long time...and seriously all i wanna do is learn more about this stuff...oh and about the google search all i get is binders for school like the kind you put papers in and stuff...it gave me like 5 pages of sites to buy these.

heh, oh ya

forgot all about THOSE binders.... Just want you to know I'm just *seriously* suspicious....not really ticked

thank you for showing concern...but you cant always be that suspicious...instead why dont you try asking the person about it before posting all that

I could ask but what's to stop someone from lying? If you really just wanted your girlfriend's email password and I asked you what you were going to do with a keylogger and a binder you could just lie......

thats true...but still...you cant always jump down thier throats about every little thing

You can't possibly blame me for being suspicious of you for having a keylogger and asking for a program that you could use to bind it to another one. I mean the only thing you could possibly use that for is illegal (not to mention unethical). I am still suspicious but I figure it doesn't matter bc you're the one that will pay the price if you do something stupid.