Thread: hacking a website

hacking a website

hi to all,
    can anybody willing to tell me how to get password of a website hosted on mysitespace.com

i`ll be very thankful.

a few points for you

1. I have already seen this posted and people on here don't like repetitive posts.

2. this is not a pro hacking website and people don't take kindly to this type of question.

3. I have already negged you but unless you delete this post I'm sure you will get yourself banned pretty quickly.

didn't your question get answered before ??

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...&postid=638599
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...&postid=638605

I know a way to acomplish the link on the site without you hacing any websites..
    bring a mouse (computer mouse (not wireless)) to school, then just walk up to that kid who's website it is.. Put the cord around his neck twist and pull...
    Do this for a maximum of 1 minute, then ask him in a friendly and calm tone of voice to please add a link to your url...
    ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.
    When in Russia, pet a PETSCII.

Get your ass over to SLAYRadio the best station for C64 Remixes !

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar

Re: hacking a website

**Thread moved from Newbie Security to General Chit Chat**

Originally posted here by diehard
    hi to all,
    can anybody willing to tell me how to get password of a website hosted on mysitespace.com

i`ll be very thankful.
    Why? What is it that you want to learn how to break the law?

Why don't you setup a lab at home and break into that? Then no one is hurt and you can learn things safely..

Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Banned
    Why? HaHa MsMittens, he claims that he's mad cause someone wouldn't host his site so now he wants everyones' site all "haxored" up and stuff. His stupidity is very amuseing and at the same time its very annoying. Oh and by the way blowhard, I answered your question so you can stop spaming your lameness all over AO.