Thread: how to hack a site?

how to hack a site?

hi everybody,
    can anybody tell me how to get the password of a site uploaded on mysitespace.com web server. i`ll be very glad to u all.
    i`m a newbie to hacking and have very keen interest in it.

i`ll be very thankful, if anybody willing to help me.

Re: how to hack a site?

Originally posted here by diehard
    hi everybody,
    can anybody tell me how to get the password of a site uploaded on mysitespace.com web server. i`ll be very glad to u all.
    i`m a newbie to hacking and have very keen interest in it.

i`ll be very thankful, if anybody willing to help me.

Just out of curiosity, did you read anything on your way into this site? Did you read anything saying that this is not a how to learn to hack site? So you know, this site is for people who do computer security and are interested in protecting computer systems from script kiddies like you, not breaking into them illegally.

--PuRe

Old Fart
    Read the FAQ's , and take a look at this too. After reading this material if you have even one single brain cell that is functioning properly you will delete this post, spend about a month just reading and searching thru posts before you even consider making your second post as a member of AO.
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

hi everybody,
    believe me i won`t be doing any illegal activity. n i`ll carry on with the dignity and purpose of AO.i`m studying comp sc. at university.
    let me tell u, why i want to hack this site which is at mysitespace.com, is uploaded by one of my batchmate, who denies blankly to give a link to my personal website on his website.

its a request,if anyone willing to help me to get through the password/hack the site.

thanx.

with a name like diehard i could tell from the get go that he is harmless! HAHA not. dood listen take a valum. btw yes it is illegal and instead of starting something here too i would move on. this isnt a place to give you access to anything. are you kidding? if you believe that i have another bedtime story for you. WAKE UP AND GROW UP. this is a s-e-c-u-r-i-t-y site! move on because you will be banned automatically.

if you are studying comp sci why are you asking,.

Banned
    Indeed its not only illegal but its lame. Ahhh BoooHooo he won't host your site so now your beging for someone to help you turn yourself into a biger ******* "if possable". HAHA!! Why don't you just go use some of the freebie stuff like angelfire & geocities ya damn moron. Geocities is crapy but with your lack of braincells your site would most likely suck anyways so who gives a crap. You should have named yourself (BlowHard).

P.S. google search for social engineering ploys, keylogers, & the word (script-kiddie) AKA (you)... I feel kinda mad now cause I really beleave that posts like the ones you've just made insults the intelligence of every AOer who visits this site.

diehard...... AO is here to fight against hacking..... And not to support hacking...

Maybe u have a valid reason for request but understand board here is not for people to make requests to hack specific domains...

But to create awareness about the guiding principles to secure Infomation Assets.....

Hence dear no meaning trying to pursue the same here....

But yes info here is like a Chopper... use it to chop meat or use it to chop someones head....

But we recommend not to try to hack as it is illegal and it can put u into though situations...

Bye

Kalp
    ****** Any man who knows all the answers most likely misunderstood the questions *****

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    **Thread moved from Antionline: How do I? to General Chit Chat**
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

i do very well understand the consequences of hacking. but can u people tell how one know the security of system untill one breaches it.

so if any generous genius willing to help a newbie.

thanx