Thread: Form based bruteforcing help?

Form based bruteforcing help?

Here is my situation.. I am attempting to bruteforce a single user name. My target is www.mallmonkeys.com/forum/login.php

My tools are currently @form and a decent proxy list. My problem is @form is meant for wordlists, and I want to brute force.. I am looking for any advice anyone may have..

Things that would help:
    A program that can make/handle huge systematic password lists. (From like 0 to 9Z9Z9Z9Z)
    A form cracker that uses systematic brute forcing.
    Another way into to people's username's pw's

I'm going to suggest you delete this thread.

I won't neg you for it... because I know several other people will (possibly enough to ban you. but yer a newbie so you can start over if you so desire)

I suggest you read the FAQ and check this site out... but first delete this thread or you won't have time to... AO is not a cracking site.. it is a security site. Our purpose is to keep lusers like you out of sites.. not help you get in... I could prolly name off at least 10 programs that I know of that would help you.... You see them everywhere and they're fairly common.... but their purpose is to test the security of your own password to determine if it's easily bruteforceable... cracking sites is illegal. I hope you grow up before you find yourself in jail.. however if you aren't able to do that.. I hope you find yourself in jail with a 400lbs manwhore named bubba who get's joy from sticking his grotesquely large p*nis up your a**h*le. Then maybe you damn kiddies will learn to grow up and stay the hell away from AO.

From AO front Page:
    What AntiOnline IS:
    AO is a worldwide community of security, network and computer professionals, students and keen amateurs who come here to learn the principles and details of computer/network security.

AO is a place where the community share their knowledge to help the others learn and where people assist each other with identifying and mitigating security issues as they pertain to the many real life situations faced by us all.

What AntiOnline is NOT:
    AO is not a place where the community's knowledge is used or passed on to others in order to carry out illegal or immoral acts.

AO is not a place where you should be asking how to exploit/damage/attack any system that you do not own nor have the explicit permission of the legal owner.

I don't know if you have a legitiment reason for going after usernames and passwords.
    Another way into to people's username's pw's
    But you sure phrased your question in a poor way, for this site.
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

both Monix and HTRegz are right. I'd suggest deleting this thread as quickly as possible even though it *is* an interesting subject and people that don't already know about this stuff would be interested in reading (because there are a lot of people I know that don't actually get into that stuff but would be interested in reading about it) and even though you'd be the one to pay the price if you do anything illegal with this knowledge...people will still neg the living daylights out of you just for asking. Just a thought. Oh ya, forgot to mention. Your signature is awesome, HTRegz.

Thanks Keezel

Hah people really can't make up their minds on this thread... Someone neg'd it.. so someone else bumped it to green.. then someone thought it was too high so they negged it.. I'm just waiting to see what happens... and yes my life is that boring that I sit and watch the AP assignments on posts...

hahahaha well that's not so bad...I mean you could surf and watch the post at the same time It would also seem that PennyWise625 is caught in the middle bc he apparently is in the negative..... A small bit of advice pennywise, you've made the same mistake that a whole lot of people make: you thought that this site is a hacking site, right? Sorry, but it's not. Look somewhere else if that's what you want, but if you want to actually learn stuff (and be less likely to be arrested) then you'd be better off hanging around here. You might want to get a new screen name though........