Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Close to being banned.

Close to being banned.

I'm bored right now, and this is General Chit Chat which is what this is. I was going throgh all of the people on the close to being banned list, and its just about hillarious.

Every single one of these people have posted threads like

Does anyone know of a site that has MAC hacking tools.
    I'm getting errors with Sub 7, can you help me.
    I need to find an IP on yahoo, and MSN please help.
    Or my favorite, This guy keeps bugging my girlfriend, please tell me how to destroy his computer.
    Does enyone knows how to hack Novell 3.1. I am interested in everything, (passwords from users and supervisor, crashing novell, getting rights, or some
    other things.)

Please Help

Thanks
    I mean do these people not see the tagline,
    Maximum Security for a Connected world.

Do they not read the FAQ's
    http://www.antionline.com/misc.php?action=faq

Its just been buggin me a little bit. I don't understand it.

If you ever need to have a laugh just go through the close to being banned people and read their threads.
    =

Banned

Re: Close to being banned.

If you ever need to have a laugh just go through the close to being banned people and read their threads. [/B]
    To be perfectly honest, I have done that before... some posts you wonder what they were thinking... others you just can't help but laugh... its a good way to waste time while waiting for answer to a question or etc. For a better laugh, check out the ones from the people who have been banned, those never get old.

But the famous: "Someone's bugging my girlfriend, how can I destory his computer?" is my favorite too, its amazing how many times that has been posted here and to my suprise, a good three-fourths of the time it is answered seriously.

= Cheers, jag291 =

What amazes me actualy is that these people hev the nerve to ask these questions ...
    If I was planning to "destroy" a box from a guy that's bugging me or my girlfriend I would be shamed to ask a "how to" on a forum like this ...
    I think these questions are either of kids who watched to many movies or from people who are to lazy to read anything intresting besides comicbooks (I don't mean comicbooks are bad just saying ..expand your mind)

Or maybe it's all about PEBKAC

Great laugh though these close to be banned
    Back when I was a boy, we carved our own IC's out of wood.

Youll also note they each have under 3 posts or around there and havnt posted or signed in, in about 5 months. Is been brought up before why not just ban them because they obviusly are NOT coming back. Buuuut never happened. Funny though how the list only changes once a month when we get attack of the lamer dumb asses from outter space.

Disgruntled Postal Worker fourdc's Avatar
    <sarcasm>
    How can I build a Neutron bomb and kill everybody in a city?
    </sarcasm>
    ddddc

"Somehow saying I told you so just doesn't cover it" Will Smith in I, Robot

Dead Man Walking
    my all time personal favorite is the ever popular
    All i did was ask how to hack why does it say im a pain in the ass
    those are the ones that make me giggle.

("Or my favorite, This guy keeps bugging my girlfriend, please tell me how to destroy his computer.")

this really should be in tech humor (That's very sad, for a person to say that)! If you are that bored why don't you write in your "Journal?"

Just a thought.

Cya
    First you listen, then you do, finally you teach.
    Duck Hunting Chat
    VirtualConvenience
    RROD

Yeah, I might start doing a journal. I never have kept one on this site but its a thought.
    =

Funny?.........No. Pathetic?........Yes. But,I also get a kick out of them, sometimes.
    If I wanted to be a hacker/scriptkiddy, all I would have to do is read, read, read. This site would be a super referrence work for an aspiring hacker. But, fortuneatly, most of them are too lazy to do any real research into the subject.
    "Someone's bugging my girlfriend, how can I destory his computer?"
    They ask, and then:
    All i did was ask how to hack why does it say im a pain in the ass
    I suppose, someone gives them a link to 'AO' and they don't even slow down on the front page to see what the site is even about. Too lazy or too self centered to even have a concept that 'their' priorities aren't everyone elses.
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

If you haven't seen this thread by me http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=245542 , I got the idea from here, seeing member's that are aways bored and have nothing to do. Hopefully it will stay around.

Cya
    First you listen, then you do, finally you teach.
    Duck Hunting Chat
    VirtualConvenience
    RROD