Thread: hel...lost my password

Question hel...lost my password

ok, i just downloaded Win-Spy Shareware, and being stupid, i didnt put my s/n or my password. is there any possible way to get my password and screen name back? or am i pretty much stuck? oh, and i didnt know where to put this q, so that is why i just posted it here. thx for you help

bC
    Once to every man and nation, Comes the moment to decide, In the strife of Truth with Falsehood, For the good or evil side. Then it is the brave man chooses
    While the coward stands aside. James Russell Lowell

I can't really tell if you really lost your password, or if you want ot disable it so your parents/boss can't see what you do.

But if you are legit with this question then I would suggest that you contact the company and tell them your situation. See what they can do.
    =

seems like a good idea, cuz if theres a way how many people would "forget" passwords to numbers of computers.
    The internet, not just for stalkers and pervs, but for computer geeks too!

And just to add a little note, that's why it is a good idea to either use a password you know (I usually cycle between 6 different passwords) and an easy to use screen name.

If you want to really get high tech about it, they make key chains now that will generate and/or store user names and passwords. I'm not sure where I saw that at, but I found it about a month ago and thought it was pretty cool.

There area software applications out there that you can get that will also do the same thing. BUT I would not do that for the fact that it's probably protected by one username and password. So therefore if someone found it out and could get to your terminal at work, or desktop... or even just the file, you would be pretty much screwed.

Just a thought...
    ~AciD
    [shadow]There is no right and wrong, only fun and boring...
    Formatting my server because someone hacked into it sounds pretty boring to me...
    That\'s why it\'s all about AntiOnline.com!
    [/shadow]

Next time write it on a POST-IT note, and stick it to your monitor.
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

yes yes, i know, i should have writin it down and i useually use the same s/n and do wut you were sayin and use like 5 or 6 passwrds. but thx for yalls help anywayz. i guess i'll try to contact the company or something like that... hey i got a passwd generator or somehtin like that, would i be able to use that to get it back? (now you really probably thinkin that i am just tryin to disable it...lol) but this is my com, its a piece of crap and my parents dont even get on it or do anything to it. i just wanted to see wut the thing really did and it might come in useful when my friends get on here and do a bunch of crap. but thx
    Once to every man and nation, Comes the moment to decide, In the strife of Truth with Falsehood, For the good or evil side. Then it is the brave man chooses
    While the coward stands aside. James Russell Lowell