Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Pope hires experts!

Or maybe there could be the original 10... and then a new set of 10 just for the cyber community
    [shadow]There is no right and wrong, only fun and boring...
    Formatting my server because someone hacked into it sounds pretty boring to me...
    That\'s why it\'s all about AntiOnline.com!
    [/shadow]

Good idea! Someone could use VictorKaum's AO unwritten rules at http://www.antionline.com/showthread...utorials+index
    and valhallen's unofficial guide to AO netiquette at http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=245221 to come up with an AO version of the ten commandments....and probably take the good commandments from that version and put them into a version for the whole internet. I'll start putting something together but I don't mind if someone beats me to it.

--edit--

Keezel's AO 10 commandments.

I couldn't find a good #10 so I'm open to suggestions

1.Thou shalt not type in ALL CAPS.
    2.Thou shalt not ask stupid questions that have been asked 4,000 times before.
    3.Thou shalt not flame people for no apparent reason.
    4.Thou shalt not constantly use annoying l33t talk.
    5.Thou shalt not constantly post one-line meaningless posts just for the hell of it.
    6.Thou shalt practice the art of spell checking.
    7.Thou shalt READ your post before clicking on the "submit post" button.
    8.Thou shalt post a new thread in the correct forum.
    9.Thou shalt RTFM as well as JP's posts that are meant to be read first. (RTFM=read the....freakin manual )

There's an idea... and for all new members of AO this should be a page viewed before submitting any posts or threads for their first like 10 posts/new threads made
    Formatting my server because someone hacked into it sounds pretty boring to me...
    [/shadow]

lol, I don't know about making it that important, but I might put it in a new thread somewhere as "Keezel's AO 10 commandments" when I've perfected it . Then I'll check with a few senior members to see what they think. I have yet to find a #10 though... Thanks AciDriveHB for the compliment!

I know I was just making a joke about having it appear all the time for newbies. But it would be funny, rewriting the rules a little bit. We could turn it into a whole new subset religon even. Go around spreading the word of the cyber domain to others. Hehhe! Bill Gates would be the evil one of our culture... oh wait he already is.

Sorry just going off into left field, it's a Monday...
    [/shadow]

lol I know how you feel. I'm so off today, I guess it must just be that it's a Monday. Isn't it interesting how the last few posts have absolutly nothing to do with the original topic? oops

Yeah but it's interesting to see how a thread can be posted about one thing, and then just totally veer off onto something totally different. Plus I still like the thought of our whole 10 commandments for AO. Sounds like something that is needed for newbies to read in the FQA's (well for those who actually do read the FQA's before positing and what not)
    [/shadow]