Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Testing Website Security

Hey Hey,

Well I think your a jackass for starters and the odds are you are nothing more than a script kiddie based on your pathetic attempt at insulting us. I'll still offer ya some assistance though because I'm such a sweetheart . I tend to scan my webserver with N Stealth after I set-up a website. It is available from http://www.nstalker.com.

Good luck and if you are a script kiddie I hope this helps you find your way to a roommate named Bubba.

Well I think your a jackass for starters and the odds are you are nothing more than a script kiddie based on your pathetic attempt at insulting us.
    That would be Doctor Jackass to you, thanks for the information all the same. I'm not a script kiddie, just a quality junkie.

Additionally, I would like to especially thank SittingDuck for the information and link to the past thread. I When working at breakneck speed you don't always have time to research everything , so its especially helpful to have someone who is willing to provide the information (without the attitude). I guess there are a few here who know what they are talking about.

I'd also like to thank whoever it was that sent me the negative anti-points, always nice to know that there are still shallow light minded backstabbers in the crowd.

Doc P.

",We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then is not an act, but a habit."

if you want to do vulnerability checking, try out Nikto and Whisker. They will crawl your site for some nasty scripts. You can also do parameter fuzzing with SPIKE proxy. If you don't know what that is, you shouldn't be using it before you read some tuts.
    $person!=$kiddie or die(\"Alas, die you hotmail hacker!!\");
    SecureVision

Soooo the doc has a problem with me because i worked in fast food? should i feel bad because you think i work at Mcdonalds? your asking people to do your ****ing homework. Youll learn soon enough that your little "im a **** and i dont care" attitude, Not ONE ****ing hacker here is going to do **** for you, we all learned ourselves and thats how it is, if you dont like it dont ****ing get into it.

Oh and the drug thing. I dont abuse drugs you ****ing ****. And id love to see you getting carved up, as soon as you were hurting enough youd beg for drugs like anyone else. ****ing hypocrits "Drugs are bad, oh wait im sore drug me"

Cmon doc lets argue im in the mood for it and iv never lost an arguement about drugs yet. I didnt even ****ing say anything and you attack me? tell ya what, your the big all mighty good guy, post your IP we can play a game.

Maybe you should go work for SCO, i rather WOULD work in fast food than there. Oh and in case you wondered, the post i said i worked in fast food was how long ago? A local company here is thinking of hiring me as a sys admin for AS/400. So eat a ****ing **** and choke on my name.

Banned
    Originally posted here by DocP
    so its especially helpful to have someone who is willing to provide the information (without the attitude). I guess there are a few here who know what they are talking about.
    I'd also like to thank whoever it was that sent me the negative anti-points, always nice to know that there are still shallow light minded backstabbers in the crowd.
    Doc P,We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then is not an act, but a habit."
    Maybe Tedob1 kinda jumped to soon with the accusations... but lets face it... your not only a ******* but your also stupid as hell. For one thing when you attempted to insult a entire e-community for almost no reason at all then its only natural to be flamed & neged to death so you should have already expected this as soon as you posted here ya idiot. http://www.freewebs.com/tomchop/tools.html

Banned
    Not every tool just one really good one.

Do you guys actually build internet sites and work with secuirty or do you just surf.

Maybe the knowledge level I'm looking for is beyond what a bunch of google searchers can handle.

its funny because its true

The really humorous part of this thread is:

1. I got what I wanted (you have such high esteem of yourselves)
    2. Your panties are in a twist (mostly due to lack of real education) (gore)
    3. You really are script kiddies and google searchers
    4. That's Enough - and your right some one with my experience (20+ years in IT (that would mean yes I was hacking and coding when... you were all... well you know doing what your doing now... ...shitting yourselves) shouldn't play in the shallow end of the gene pool. cancel me because I won't be back.

Please please you'll help the world if you all continue to stand around and pat yourselves on the back about how great you are. Because, no one else is going to do it (are there three of you in this mutual admiration society?). The truly sad thing is you can't have the last word because I won't be back to read the response.

Oh and one more thing at least I can spell.

Don't go away mad, just go away!

The really humorous part of this thread is:

1. I got what I wanted (you have such high esteem of yourselves)
    2. Your panties are in a twist (mostly due to lack of real education) (gore)
    3. You really are script kiddies and google searchers
    4. That's Enough - and your right some one with my experience (20+ years in IT (that would mean yes I was hacking and coding when... you were all... well you know doing what your doing now... ...shitting yourselves) shouldn't play in the shallow end of the gene pool. cancel me because I won't be back.

Please please you'll help the world if you all continue to stand around and pat yourselves on the back about how great you are. Because, no one else is going to do it (are there three of you in this mutual admiration society?). The truly sad thing is you can't have the last word because I won't be back to read the response.

Oh and one more thing at least I can spell.

Don't go away mad, just go away!
    Oh good your leaving. ****ing ****. "OoooOoOo gore would own my ass and my Mom if I actually wanted to argue with him, I'll just assume hes NOT in college getting good grades without even opening the books'

pff dude, 2o years in IT and you came here to ask us anything? your pathetic.

mv /home/docp /home/shitHeadLand

rm -rf /home/docp

See ya later *******. Don't let the browser hit you in the ass on the way out....heh oh yea im the Bastard its already set up too.

I don't mean to get involved , but google is what makes the world go round at AO. And second that's all script kiddies care about is getting what they want and not care what it's doing or how it works. ( Kinda like Yourself ) LOL , and you insult gore that he abuses drugs , wtf you judge someone's personal life that you don't even know ? Well now that you got what you want , i'll leave you alone so you can go infect your neighbor with sub seven.
    Toodles.
    "Serenity is not the absence of conflict, but the ability to cope with it."

Originally posted here by gore
    Soooo the doc has a problem with me because i worked in fast food? should i feel bad because you think i work at Mcdonalds? your asking people to do your ****ing homework. Youll learn soon enough that your little "im a **** and i dont care" attitude, Not ONE ****ing hacker here is going to do **** for you, we all learned ourselves and thats how it is, if you dont like it dont ****ing get into it.

Oh and the drug thing. I dont abuse drugs you ****ing ****. And id love to see you getting carved up, as soon as you were hurting enough youd beg for drugs like anyone else. ****ing hypocrits "Drugs are bad, oh wait im sore drug me"

Cmon doc lets argue im in the mood for it and iv never lost an arguement about drugs yet. I didnt even ****ing say anything and you attack me? tell ya what, your the big all mighty good guy, post your IP we can play a game.

Maybe you should go work for SCO, i rather WOULD work in fast food than there. Oh and in case you wondered, the post i said i worked in fast food was how long ago? A local company here is thinking of hiring me as a sys admin for AS/400. So eat a ****ing **** and choke on my name.

This post reminds me of a fortune cookie I once received. "Strong words indicate a weak cause"