What is the best laptop, now?

Thread: What is the best laptop, now?

Question What is the best laptop, now?

I'm trying to help my mom get a laptop for here to use for school and for work that will last for years and not become out of date i a year or two but she doesnt have a ton of money to spend.
    so my ? is whats the best laptop out now?
    we've been told that (cant spell) centrino was the best, for speed, power, and closer to the futer standered.

If you could list off a couple of them in order that you would sugest that would be great i want to make sure that i dont give my mom some bad addvice.
    [blur]Y R U U[/blur]
    You\'r just a bit nothing more.
    oso_1_ has been assimilated!
    ZeTtA bYtE has been assimilated!

Beverwijk Netherlands
    A sony vaio with a Transmeta Crusoe processor would be my guess
    Realy saves power.

Or go for a Toshiba Satelite 5100-603 P4 1.9Ghz and a GeForce4 440Go and best of all a 1600x1200 pixel display !!
    ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.
    When in Russia, pet a PETSCII.

Get your ass over to SLAYRadio the best station for C64 Remixes !

Memphis, TN
    The way things are going now days a computers gonna be out of date in a matter of months.
    If you wanted her computer to keep going then I would suggest buying from a respectable company i.e, dell, ibm, ect, and get an extended warranty. That way if anything happens they'll fix it.

I recommend Dell I have an Inspiron 5100. It is great. Just remember if you buy it today tommorow something better might come out.