Thread: AO Newsletter #8: Looking for articles

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar

Talking AO Newsletter #8: Looking for articles

Hey all,

I'm presently looking for articles for the upcoming issue of the Antionline Newsletter (#8). The deadline is June 27th, Midnight, EST

We are open to any kind of article as long as it's original work. Rant, rave, product review, tutorial on something, etc.

I accept any text format (Word or Open Office), RTF, plain text, etc. If you have graphics, ideally have them in jpeg format.

You can email me articles to msmittens@msmittens.com or send me a PM here at AO.

If you have questions, ask away.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Agh...crap..I won't be here when it comes out.....u mind dropin a link in my PM box or some thing? I'll be in Glastonbury with my Girlfriend...no computers oh well...

hmm..that may not be a bad idea...setting up a Mailing list...whatcha think MsM? oh well....
    Hope there'll be some PHP tuts in there..I need em! hehe

- Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

AO Security for Non-Geeks tonybradley's Avatar

Off Topic

I'll be in Glastonbury with my Girlfriend
    Noia- are you or your girlfriend Wiccan?

When I was stationed in England some of my friends were Wiccan and we did some excursions to Glastonbury. One of the best pictures I ever took was of the monument at the top of the Glastonbury Tor.

I always loved Glastonbury for all its myth and mysticism. Not only is it supposed to be an epicenter of energy (like Sedona, Arizona) but it is also rumored to have been the Isles of Avalon when all but the highest hills were submerged under water way back when.

Legend has it that the Holy Grail is in a well in Glastonbury and that the remains of King Arthur and Guineviere are buried at the ruins of the Glastonbury Cathedral.

Very cool place- I'd like to visit again someday.

Antionline's Security Dude instronics's Avatar
    Hi MSM. You mentioned something about "own work". Im ashamed to say that i have never read any of the articles. I really dont know why. I would love to help out since i do now have more time on my hands. There is something i would like to be able to add to it, but its not my work. Its on a news site. I dont know if that counts or anything like that. Please tell me what i could offer to help you.

Cheers.
    Ubuntu-: Means in African : "Im too dumb to use Slackware"

Wow...

I feel like submitting my piece(s). I assure you one atleast.
    Happy editing mittens!
    Life would have been alot easier if I had the source code!

MsMittens: I am not that hip on techie articles. It is OK if I make a article on the correct way to watch South Park?

/me grabs the megaphone and puts on a Cartman hat and gets ready for another Cartman quote....

Instronics, send me a link so I can look it over and perhaps contact the person in question. We have recently published material that was originally on another site but with their permission.

PakiBlue, I look forward to it.

alittlebitnumb, HEH... only if it includes lots of cheesy poofs.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head

I'm still looking for more articles. If you are interested in putting in an article, rant, review, what-have-you, just pop me a note. Deadline is next week.