Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CTS - End of privacy

Exclamation CTS - End of privacy

CTS , or Combat zones That See, is the new "Anti-terrorism" super tech toy for the us. This new "Anti-terrorism" tool will be monitoring everyone 24/7, keeping track of everywhere you go, everywhere you've been, and everything you've done. Some one seriously needs to draw the line here. Yahoo! has a nice article on uncle sam's new project. If you google it , you can see there's not many articles on CTS. There's a lack of information regarding the real nature of this project and the government's intent. Soon everyone everywhere will be monitored by CTS . There's already a similar program installed in London. The adverage person in London is photographed an estemated 300 times a day. The adverage person in the us is secretly monitored 24/7. [blur]c o n s p i r a c y[/blur]
    “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.” - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Banned
    what the hell do they think they are ... this is bullshi7 .... after CTS starts i can't even scratch my nuts in the public without gettin photographed ..... what about when hackers get those pictures and publish them on the internet ..... this program is ridiculuous .....

/going to get a cold shower to calm down .....

glad i checked...i was just going to post this:

http://www.ohio.com/mld/ohio/news/6211959.htm

Police, scientists and privacy experts say the unclassified technology could easily be adapted to spy on Americans.
    The project's centerpiece is groundbreaking computer software that is capable of automatically identifying vehicles by size, color, shape and license tag, or drivers and passengers by face.

The project is being overseen by the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, which is helping the Pentagon develop new technologies for combatting terrorism and fighting wars in the 21st century.
    Its other projects include developing software that scans databases of everyday transactions and personal records worldwide to predict terrorist attacks and creating a computerized diary that would record and analyze everything a person says, sees, hears, reads or touches.

For those who said it couldn’t be done…here it comes!
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Banned
    oh man i cant believe this sh17.... what the heck is happening to this world ...where the hell is privacy .... so for an example i say to a friend over the internet ..."lets hack the FBI" and the next 10 minutes the FBi is on my arresting em ...i mean what the hell .....

/going to play some Unreal Tournament or Quake 3 to calm me down ....arghh this is bullllshi77777

Police, scientists and privacy experts say the unclassified technology could easily be adapted to spy on Americans.
    exactly my opinion ...i mean hackers find a hole in every system ... no system or whatever is 100% secure ....

and another thing .... one or more people that work on the project can publish source codes and stuff ... i mean "The employees are the most vulnerable point in a company" .... and if some terrorist company get their hand on that code ... you can image the chaos ....

on the other hand ...i am excited to see this work .... and to see how it works ....who knows the real goals and thoughts the governemnt has ....

DARPA described a hypothetical terrorist shooting at a bus stop and a hypothetical bombing at a disco one month apart in Sarajevo, Bosnia-Herzegovina, a city with slightly more residents than Miami.
    i lived in sarajevo ...those are not terrorist ...in bosnia there is still war between christians and muslims .... when my cousin had his wedding his best friend was shot and hanged in the middle of the city by muslims ....i aint blaming the muslims ....croatians do that too ... i mean in bosnia croatians cant even make a party for christmas without getting bombed ... thats just the way it is over there ....and i dont think it will stop near the future ....

Old Fart
    /me brushes the dust off of his old "The End is Near" sign......
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

of course, the easiest way to track us all, with or without our permission is with embeds.
    See the plans to place these in tots and newborns, always with a justification that it is for our good and you begin to see the totalitarian system's agenda.
    Trappedagainbyperfectlogic.

This is the sort of technology/programs that only the antichrist would find usefull. Not cool.

Oh brother,

Here we go... the bullet-train to totalitairianism. If you don't hitch a ride I'm afraid you'll just be tied to the tracks. Honestly, how much is this one gonna cost us??? Jeez, if I could only say one thing to the administration that governs us I'd be...

"Strengthen our BOARDERS and AMERICAN PRIDE!"

I've seen a muslium that sued for racial profiling because she didn't want to take off her veil.

I've seen terrorists sneek into our great country and stab us in the back by smashing two planes into our towers, one into the pentagon, and god only knows where the other one was headed. But thanks to some brave souls that sacrificed THEIR ONE SINGLE LIFE we will never find out.

I've seen Liberal a$$h0l35 make a war vet take down his american flag because it's a so-called 'disturbance.'

I've seen idiots pick up a book on Radical-Islam instead of feeling sorry for those that were lost on 9-11.

I've seen the excecution of three white policemen go with hardly any media attention because calling the blackman that did it a murderer would be 'racial profialing!' Hello idiots of the left, we're all Americans... aren't we?

I've seen psycho-psychiatrists try to anaylize cerial-killers, murderers, rapists, and even the dreaded terrorist for the sake of JUSTIFYING HIS CRIMES! Can you believe that???

I've even seen liberals try to blame America for the horrible events that took place.

Wanna hear what CNN has to think of the taliban??? This is a direct quote I'm taking from The Savage Nation, by Micheal Savage, that I highly recommend everyone to read. This is paraphrased for you but here it is...

Wolf Blitzer: "Let's go to Afghanistan, to Nick Robertson. It has been said that despite 5 weeks of heavy bombing the Taliban is still strong. How's their morale Nick?"

Nick Robertson: "Yes, Wolfy their morale is astonishingly good, despite the bombing. Let's go to one of them right now"

Taliban Fool: "We kill America. We kill you. You can't hurt us, come on over. Death to the infidels-"

Nick Robertson "Well, that's it, Wolfy. The taliban is stronger than ever and ready for more back to you..."

----End----

Get the drift here, maybe our government recognises that there are some internal problems here, but the CTS's response is to lame for words... if we work on restoreing American pride then hopefully with a tiny bit of patriotism we can crop out such instances. While strengthening our boarders and denying illegal aliens American rights we can work as a nation!

My message to all these fools is to put down your books and pick up your flag!!!

WE ARE AT WAR HERE!!! (if you forgot, it's on terrorism...)

--Peace
    The real question is not whether peace can be obtained, but whether or not mankind is mature enough for it...

You have brought up some great points here.

I love my country, and consider myself a patriot, but alot of these programs are just insane. If we work together and tighten up the laws a bit, i think we can bypass this 'total information' path were heading down. This crap is scary, and i mean that in the truest sense!

Here's an idea, how about Washington clean up the loopholes and pork barrel spending so we can really take care of what their trying to accomplish.

The thing that is really crazy abou this is that at the same time people say that we are the land of the FREE. But, let me not start. How do you think that the Bill of Rights is going to hell.

It is crazy.

Whizkid2300