Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Fun little site for noobs to play around with.

i dont really have much to say as i've already said this site is great and fun in this thread but i just wanted to get the 100th post...this site is great though...fun deal

???????

Cacophinix, why didn't you just edit your last comment, before you posted it, to say level 7 instead of apologizing for saying level 8?
    \"The feeling of losing your mind is a terrible thing. But once it\'s gone, you\'re fine.\"
    Carrie Fisher

actually i posted the earlier post , and then i saw the blunder that i did---
    so i posted another to correct that but it was clubbed with the earlier post
    so basically it was to different post-- but just got clubbed -- i dunno how it works

--------------
    another thing, anybody with clue for level 8 will be appreciated...

man look at the typos ---
    "so basically it was to different post-- but just got clubbed -- i dunno how it works"

"so basically it was two different post-- but just got clubbed -- i dunno how it works"

its 5:19 in the morning and i have been working all night , so i guess it just means that i need to get some sleep before i commit another silly freaking blunder

It's alright. I was just wondering.
    \"The feeling of losing your mind is a terrible thing. But once it\'s gone, you\'re fine.\"
    Carrie Fisher

Ok Slick Pm me with your question and I will see if I can answer it. I am not sure which one you are on but I will see.

Whizkid2300

hi all,

i`m stuck up in level 5, tried telnet but it is not working as i`m behind firewall whose settings i cannot change.

so, if anyone there, is having any other way (possibly in javascript) to get through lvl 5, then pls notify me.
    SeCuRiTy MaKeS Me TeNsE

I found some hints

Could someone give me a hint for level 3, thanks and sorry Im a newbie but trying to learn.

Well i believe a hint has been given a couple times before so i would suggest searching first but i will try and help.
    Sam uploaded the password but he must have placed it in the wrong level. look at the error messages and try playing around with the url. if you have anymore questions or need a little help feel free to pm me.

PeacE
    -BoB
    #!/usr/local/bin/perl -s-- -export-a-crypto-system-sig -RSA-in-3-lines-PERL
    ($k,$n)=@ARGV;$m=unpack(H.$w,$m.\"\\0\"x$w),$_=`echo \"16do$w 2+4Oi0$d*-^1[d2%
    Sa2/d0<X+d*La1=z\\U$n%0]SX$k\"[$m*]\\EszlXx++p|dc`,s/^.|\\W//g,print pack(\'H*\'
    ,$_)while read(STDIN,$m,($w=2*$d-1+length($n||die\"$0 [-d] k n\\n\")&~1)/2)

hey higher talshiar,

great man.....

hints r very good as they provide not too little not too much about a particular level.

-AlcatraX
    SeCuRiTy MaKeS Me TeNsE