Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Fun little site for noobs to play around with.

I'm a little confused on level 2. It sais the directory of where password.txt is located , but i can't seem to find the file. I know this is about me exploring it , but i just need a tap in the right direction..
    "Serenity is not the absence of conflict, but the ability to cope with it."

Talking hulla

This is a great site, you get to learn some html........

success is the result of great planning

used what you learned from level 1 copy....
    why?

Banned

How to get to level 3

I posted this as hidden just incase someone wanted to ignore this and find out on their own.

Originally posted here by n01100110
    I'm a little confused on level 2. It sais the directory of where password.txt is located , but i can't seem to find the file. I know this is about me exploring it , but i just need a tap in the right direction..
    N01100110, After you beat level one just click the button bellow the text box and see what happends It gets a bit harder after level 3 or level 4 though...

hulla

are all the levels like 1 and 2. will ww get to use some tools
    why?

actually they get much much more difficult after 4 and 5... also guys give me some props for starting this thread im oh so close to bannage.

is there anybody past level 5
    why?

Banned
    Stuck on Three....

ya stuck on 3 as well any one have any help
    why?

Heres some tips for the first levels. first of all, password has to be stored somewhere in order for it to be retrieved and checked. Any web application which takes some input from the user is generaly broken easier than one that is not. Why? You actualy have infuluence. Web forms work like this: You download a form. Your browser pretties it up and shows it to you. You fill in the values it says you should fill in. There are options your not able to fill in, but are still given to the browser. If you change them, how is the script on the other side suposed to know?

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man
    Damn, to be honest, I couldnt really get passed level 5 either. I'm sure with some time i could.. But i have to multi task at work, so i get little time to **** around. lame...

heres a hint for level 4 if you want it, you must complete the form. After /index.php place a question mark to begin the form.

/hack/level4/index.php?
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2